Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you all think I have raging gyno?

supersizeme

Hello members...My name in real life is "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" and I'm 26 years old. I have been on a continuous cycle of melted down A-bombs, pregnant cow white lumpy discharge, and sustanonabolinolanate for going on 36 years now. This past weekend I was out at the club with my bitches and some photos were taken of me living the Jay-Z lifestyle. After viewing these pics and then sending them to my married friends to make them feel like crap, one of them pointed out that I might possibly maybe perhaps have a slight case of gynocomenstiatiusatron aka "bitch ass titties" going. I have never noticed this, and so I'm looking for opinions from a more informed group of people. Cornholio's wife, Peeonme, is there on the left staring at my alleged man boob. Or is she really wanting to breastfeed?

Also, is my earring sweet? Be honest. I farted.

ShowPhoto.cfm

Damn that mofo never heard of novladex or what?? That is some raging ass gyno poor boy has goin on there.

Drizz

Top Bottom