Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do ya'll eat certain foods on certain days?

Ilk said:
Ok I've dabbed a little...

Very close to my V... Ay Ay Captain!

oak you reading this...??

why do you women torture me so. my hand hates you now,its gonna be so worn out,jerking off when you got the flu or whatever the hell I have is the best kinda jerkin off too. woooo jackpot

It'll make you feel better huh...

Me, Frisky oh and shadow usually joiins in for the naughty 3rd person...

get those hands back to work...

Ilk said:
Ok I've dabbed a little...

Very close to my V... Ay Ay Captain!

oak you reading this...??

I'm on duty now... Thank goodness! I'll clean that all up for you pronto! Be very careful though because I have this obsession with cleaning and I just don't know when to stop. :p

Frisky said:
I'm on duty now... Thank goodness! I'll clean that all up for you pronto! Be very careful though because I have this obsession with cleaning and I just don't know when to stop. :p

And I can never tell you to stop... better keep going until its wiped out clean... Aiiiii!! :p

Ilk said:
And I can never tell you to stop... better keep going until its wiped out clean... Aiiiii!! :p

wow! this thread got highjacked. . .in the most delightful way. . .wonder if rnch had this in mind when he started it??

no, not exactly.......but "ya cain't knock suc-cesssssss''

Ilk said:

Frisky on duty... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mavafanculo said:
thurs = spaghetti in the Italian nabes of NYC

"On the North Side of Boston, Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day."

Frisky said:
Frisky on duty... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ilky.. Oooohhh Ahhhh.. right there baby right there!! jackpot... You is good frisky... Ok my turn.. :heart:

Ilk said:
Ilky.. Oooohhh Ahhhh.. right there baby right there!! jackpot... You is good frisky... Ok my turn.. :heart:

I'll lie down right here! Have your way, and then have your way again! don't be shy... I have so much to share! :p

Top Bottom