Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do u think i can get into Dublin, ireland airport with clen with me?

clenhelp1

for some reason dublins airport has no prohibited drugs list and i was wondering if anyone of you happen to know anything about Clen state in Ireland?

can i get it into the ireland, clen? about a bottle with 45 pills i suppost 40 ucg each

Why would you risk it, you have to ask yourself is it really worth it?

I am from Ireland and to be honest I'm not sure if that's considered a controlled substance as an import you can email customs at [email protected] and ask about it. They do have many prohibited drugs at Dublin airport many are the illegal drugs but it would suck shit if you landed and a track dog got you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I am from Ireland and to be honest I'm not sure if that's considered a controlled substance as an import you can email customs at [email protected] and ask about it. They do have many prohibited drugs at Dublin airport many are the illegal drugs but it would suck shit if you landed and a track dog got you.

I would never email a customs place asking if I can bring drugs into the country....I'm pretty sure Clen is ranked as a steroid no?

Lol!!!!!

.'Um, my name is Dumb Ass, and I'll be arriving in your Dublin airport next Thursday at 8:00a.m. at gate C, wearing a red polo shirt. I'd like to know if the drugs I am bringing will be ok?''

Great idea. Let us know how it goes.

Don't be a twat lol I can't imagine all stuff like that would be illegal

I don't think clen will be detected by dogs. If you really need them.. put them in a Tylenol bottle or some sort of medicine bottle you have a script for and have it in your carry on.

Ireland has different laws.. steroids are legal for personal use and possession you just cant sell them..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom