Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Male Bodybuilders Prefer Petites or Muscular Women

Bodybuilders Prefer

• Sturdy Medium Built but Muscular Girls

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Petite Type Barbie Dolls

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Cornholio said:
Well.....the most popular choice would be between the two extremes.

I want someone who works out, enjoys biking, blading, hiking or other outdoor stuff, who pays attention to what she eats but not to the point of obsession ie - not afraid to drink the occasional beer, etc.

5'6"-5'8" or so would be the ideal height and around 140 or so, not that I'm picky or anything - lol

Corn, it sounds like I'm your type of gal. 5'7 135 and I love outdoor stuff:p

C3bodybuilding said:
A Timea Majorva type body is ideal to me.

Amen my brother her and Sherry Lynn, my 2 future wives

As long as the girl looks like a GIRL, then its fair game..small, big, but NEVER fat...I’ve dated girls from 5 foot 1 100lbs 34dd size zero waist up to 5 foot 11 and between 140 -170lbs....but once they start shaving their body and FACE and jaw is more pronounced then mine and I have to give their clits hand jobs to get them off.....its time to drop them in the trash where they belong...

sorry you female juice/test abusers...had to say it :D

I like Petite.

A girl who is ripped is somewhat of a turnoff, and big muscular legs don't do anything for me either.

C3bodybuilding said:
I am 6'3 245 lean, and growing, and prefer atheletic types. A Timea Majorva type body is ideal to me. But the type of body i love the most, is the one my fiancee' has. :)
'

She reads the board, doesnt she.

Timea also has my vote - plus she is a fellow czechoslovakian :D

timea5.jpg

timea11.jpg

timea4.jpg

yum

What do guys concider petite? Technically I believe it's a woman under 5'4. And what do you concider medium built? Just wondering?????

Top Bottom