Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Male Bodybuilders Prefer Petites or Muscular Women

Bodybuilders Prefer

• Sturdy Medium Built but Muscular Girls

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Petite Type Barbie Dolls

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
My last girl was 5'2 and about 105 lbs

My current girl is about 5'8 and about 120 lbs.

I am 6'3 250 lbs and I WAS 275 lbs at christmas. I like my women athletic and lean but not buff.

Well.....the most popular choice would be between the two extremes.

I want someone who works out, enjoys biking, blading, hiking or other outdoor stuff, who pays attention to what she eats but not to the point of obsession ie - not afraid to drink the occasional beer, etc.

5'6"-5'8" or so would be the ideal height and around 140 or so, not that I'm picky or anything - lol

I dont think the beauty of a woman depends on her lbm or her bf%, but her ratios, her skin, her hair, her face.

if all those are good, her "fitness level' is quite irrelevant.
I suppose its cool if they work out cuz you can lift together and they understand you etc....

Height really isn't an issue for me...but i like em with firm bodies...thick quads is a requirement...and i really am not into the stick figures...a woman has to have some shape to her.

I prefer petite women but, it's not a definate requirement. Muscle tone & a nice ass is my main attraction. Although, most any girl appears small next to me @ 6'5" 255

I should also add that I don't consider myself a bb'ers in the strict sense of the word so my preferences are not the same as a pro bb'er I would imagine

I love muscles:)

B True

Top Bottom