Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Male Bodybuilders Prefer Petites or Muscular Women

Bodybuilders Prefer

• Sturdy Medium Built but Muscular Girls

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Petite Type Barbie Dolls

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
I am 6'3 245 lean, and growing, and prefer atheletic types. A Timea Majorva type body is ideal to me. But the type of body i love the most, is the one my fiancee' has. :)

she can have some muscles but not a lot... not enough to kick my arse... but enough to handle her own fights.

She does fitness shows (Fitness Olympia, etc), and fitness modeling. She is very pretty. You should be able to find out about her on the web. Or just pick up a copy of Flex, she is in there ofen.

I have no real preference when it comes to body type, although like Corn, I don't really consider myself a BB'er.

5'4-5'5 is good, not too fat, not too skinny...that's about it. I'm easy to please.

Well lets see..Guess I will have to say that I LOVE petite muscular women.

There are a tremendous amount of female fitness america types that are 5'3 and under. Kronkette is one of them. :p

I prefer the Australian build for women.

Like that chick in the Foster's commercial who dives for the beer.

kronk said:
Well lets see..Guess I will have to say that I LOVE petite muscular women.

There are a tremendous amount of female fitness america types that are 5'3 and under. Kronkette is one of them. :p

:busy:

C3bodybuilding said:
I am 6'3 245 lean, and growing, and prefer atheletic types. A Timea Majorva type body is ideal to me. But the type of body i love the most, is the one my fiancee' has. :)

C3bodybuilding - what a nice compliment to your fiancee'.

BTW, I subscribe to FLEX, so I'm sure I've prob. seen her! :)

Top Bottom