Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do condos appreciate as well as a house?

sre30

New member
I've been in my house in Baton Rouge a little over 5 years. Work may take me to the Biloxi / Gulport area for 2-3 years. Longer if I decide to stay rather than come back here.

If I were to buy a condo, could I expect it to appreciate as well as a house?
 
sre30 said:
I've been in my house in Baton Rouge a little over 5 years. Work may take me to the Biloxi / Gulport area for 2-3 years. Longer if I decide to stay rather than come back here.

If I were to buy a condo, could I expect it to appreciate as well as a house?

It depends on the overall market of the area itself. Usually homes have a higher appreciation than condos, but if the market is going up as it has been for the entire country for the past 12 years, then a condo will appreciate in value as well. I am a real estate appraiser in California and am not familiar with that area. Usually the local newspaper will have a real estate section and one a month they will print the local area increase or decrease in property values for both houses and condos. Hope this helps. :chomp:
 
Top Bottom