Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP & Supps

barnidge

Hey! I am about to start my first DNP cycle and was wondering which of the following are necessary while on DNP as I do not have much money to spend. Also, what supps would you add to this list if only on DNP for 7 day?

Thanks

1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
2-3000mg vitamin C.
1200IU of vitamin E
200mcg of selenium.
1000-2000mg of calcium (can't take it with the magnesium, though. Take it before bed)
50mg of zinc a day
1 iron tab as hemoglobin is a protein as well. (Is this needed)
1 potassium gluconate tab or two a day
Taurine at 3g a day.
Melatonin if you can't sleep and it is also one of the best and cheapest anti-oxidants.
Glutamine at 15g a day (Why Glutamine?)

Melatonin= dont work for shit to induce sleep. Reason u dont sleep on DNP: youre hot, and sweaty, and its an alien and uncomfortable feeling. Take it, it helps minimally, be sure to have a fan on, change of bedsheets, and soon after the 1st day of not sleeping youll be so tired, youll sleep.

Take these: C, E, and Selenium. 6L water is a good pointer. Also, fructose is needed (the sugar in fruits) to combat lethargy. It works wonders. So have fruits spraed throughout the day. 1st meal of day, 4th meal, and post workout. Try to limit them later in the day.

A fan is a must.

The potassium citrate helps with acidity. Acidity is minimal usually. Take it if you must.

ECA = good for carb cravings. If you indulge in carbs youll overheat to death prolly if on high dose. Do not succumb my friend.

40-30-30 diet is good, although MrX recommends a 55% carb diet, both work.

T3= bullshit on DNP cycle (considering you only do one)

Hope I helped

How much DNP do you plan to do for those 7 days?
6-8mg per kilo is a high dose, whereas 3-5mg is low.
6.5 already pretty unbearable...

good luck

Thanks for your replies. I am 220 pounds so I am thinking of just doing 300 mg. Would I take that every 36 hours or do I split it up? Also, What type of Diet would you suggest before during and after my DNP cycle?

Thanks

Mr. X

Thanks for the reply Mr. X. How long would you suggest being on the post-DNP cycle before returning to a Keto diet? Also, how should I deal with calories?

Thanks

Oh, well, if you are running a CKD, then it's a different story.
After last DNP pill, use the DNP diet for 48 hours, then eat 600g carbs (low-fat)for 3 day to restore thyroid function.
After the 3 days, you can go right back into Ketosis, in my view, it's hard but it's possible. I've done it numerous of times and it worked out great.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom