Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizzy spells

aaron10121

whatup everyone. need a bit of help. to give a bit of background for those who dont know, am in precontest, roughly 14wks out right now till my 1st show. been on ckd for roughly 3-4 wks now. i just started "on cycle" monday.
right now currently between 11.7-12.7% bodyfat.. 5ft 8 173lbs.. cycle consists of:
100mg/eod T prop wk 1-14
100mg/wk T Cyp wk 1-14
50mg/ed Proviron wk 7-14 (would run this straight through but due to finances, have enough for 7wks)

may throw in winny the last 5 wks but we'll see.
have excellent PCT set up (compliments of needto)

macros in diet are exact setup for ckd so no problems there.

anyway, the issue i am having is these damn dizzy spells. diet has been spot on and i been getting EXCELLENT EXCELLENT results, but about 3-4 times per day im getting this dizzy feeling where i feel i have to hold onto something for a few seconds and say whoa..im on a ckd...obvious assumption would be low sugar levels. how do u keep to this diet without cheating and not continually have these issues. anyone else experience this?
my gym workouts are hardcore. stoked when others in the gym just stare and watch u like u are a beast, but lately its like i feel im going to faint when almost completing my leg workouts as well as back (deadlifts).. today was the worst as far as dizzy spells. i'd be sitting down and then when i go to get up it would hit me...got a glass of oj a few min ago and seems like shit is ok now. my carb intake is prob under 30g/day right now... havent done a carb load since 2 saturdays ago. when i use my ketostix tho i show trace/small 60% of the time, the other 40% of the time doesnt show ketosis... but regardless, like i said, u could totally see in the mirror the diet is working WELL! anyway hit me up with thoughts....

whatup everyone. need a bit of help. to give a bit of background for those who dont know, am in precontest, roughly 14wks out right now till my 1st show. been on ckd for roughly 3-4 wks now. i just started "on cycle" monday.
right now currently between 11.7-12.7% bodyfat.. 5ft 8 173lbs.. cycle consists of:
100mg/eod T prop wk 1-14
100mg/wk T Cyp wk 1-14
50mg/ed Proviron wk 7-14 (would run this straight through but due to finances, have enough for 7wks)

may throw in winny the last 5 wks but we'll see.
have excellent PCT set up (compliments of needto)

macros in diet are exact setup for ckd so no problems there.

anyway, the issue i am having is these damn dizzy spells. diet has been spot on and i been getting EXCELLENT EXCELLENT results, but about 3-4 times per day im getting this dizzy feeling where i feel i have to hold onto something for a few seconds and say whoa..im on a ckd...obvious assumption would be low sugar levels. how do u keep to this diet without cheating and not continually have these issues. anyone else experience this?
my gym workouts are hardcore. stoked when others in the gym just stare and watch u like u are a beast, but lately its like i feel im going to faint when almost completing my leg workouts as well as back (deadlifts).. today was the worst as far as dizzy spells. i'd be sitting down and then when i go to get up it would hit me...got a glass of oj a few min ago and seems like shit is ok now. my carb intake is prob under 30g/day right now... havent done a carb load since 2 saturdays ago. when i use my ketostix tho i show trace/small 60% of the time, the other 40% of the time doesnt show ketosis... but regardless, like i said, u could totally see in the mirror the diet is working WELL! anyway hit me up with thoughts....

Since this post is now 7 days old, the first question would obviously be are you still experiencing these dizzy spells?

Next is, are you taking any stims? Then, how much water are you drinking?

Top Bottom