Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diuretics

pumped5540

I am a week and a half out from my show and I have not been able to uptain Aldactone or lasix. I did however get some Maxzide. I am not sure of the dosage protocal I should use for this and I have read that it is one of the better of the three. If anyone has any experience with it your help would be greatly appreciated! I am still trying to secure Aldactone as I know ppl who have used it with great results. Thanks

wednesday or thursday is too early, my last show i dropped 8 pounds of water during that 18 hour time frame while still drinking about a gallon.

Increase water intake to around 3 gallons the week prior to the show and reduce to a gallon on friday, then sip on saturday.

Dont overdo the diuretics because you will come in flat

I take 1/2 pill every 4 hours starting 4 p.m. the night before morning prejudging.

Gotcha.... So you're talking 1/2 4pm, 1/2 8pm, 1/2 12am... Now Saturday when to start? Prejudging is at 9am, so should i try to fit in 2 halves? maybe 1/2 4am, 1/2 8am... Sorry if I sound like a newbie, but diuretics scare me.. lol Thanks bro

Gotcha.... So you're talking 1/2 4pm, 1/2 8pm, 1/2 12am... Now Saturday when to start? Prejudging is at 9am, so should i try to fit in 2 halves? maybe 1/2 4am, 1/2 8am... Sorry if I sound like a newbie, but diuretics scare me.. lol Thanks bro

I would do 1/2 4pm, 1/2 8 pm, 1/2 12am, 1/2 4 am and then it depends on how you look, if you are still holding some water then i would take 1/2 6am but you should be dry enough without the 6am dose.

But keep in mind its water that makes you look full and not all carbs. Dont overdo water the water cut, it will be a learning experience as everybody reacts differently. My last show I looked good at 4 am but thought i needed to be dryer so a took 2 full pills at 4am and came in super flat even thought i tried to compensate with lots of carbs.

If your lean enough then you will also look dry with just water loading or little diuretics.

you can take potassium to help with cramps, but you will still cramp if you get dry enough.

I use Horse Tie Up injection a couple of hours before prejudging to prevent cramps. This is the only thing that will eliminate cramps. This stuff is used in race horses before a race to keep them from cramping and has different minirals in it. Safe and effective

google it and you will find it.

Here are the ingredients:
Adenosen Triphosphate (ATP) 2 mg, Nicotinic acid 20 mg, Magnesium aspartate 20 mg, Potassium aspartate 20 mg, Di-isopropylamine dichloroacetate 50 mg, Sodium selenite 500 ug

I do 3cc before the show, all cramps gone

Top Bottom