Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disney or nah?

I suggested he block you because I knew what you were up to.. You'd threaten to contact his family. You are that predictable and proved me right.

I just thought I'd come in and say hey, guys. Sorry for all the trouble. I didn't expect all this at this point in time. I apologize.

Bye again. :)

Saying hi to me isn't bating CW for christ sake.

I have literally nothing in common and nothing to do with CW. There is no connection between the two of us. It makes no sense.

Saying hi to me isn't bating CW for christ sake.

I have literally nothing in common and nothing to do with CW. There is no connection between the two of us. It makes no sense.

It makes no sense because you're thinking this is about you.

You have literally zero to do with it Cindy. I'm not dragging you or mitch into this.

it is not cool to threaten people here or on Facebook, in the real world, anywhere, no matter what they say to you. You think you can maneuver and navigate yourself in this world to get what you want by manipulating. That's what you're doing or trying to do to zwhit and it's what your'e doing to Annie. It's WRONG to treat another person that way. Even if they say mean things to you. This is what I teach my 5 year old.

There are lines you don't cross to still maintain human decency, it shouldn't even cross your mind.

Everything you say she is, that is who YOU are being right now. You can't see it.

It makes no sense because you're thinking this is about you.

You have literally zero to do with it Cindy. I'm not dragging you or mitch into this.

I understand that. You don't. You came into a thread about a vacation I was planning with my kids, and took a hello from someone who was saying hello to me, and you made it about YOU.

Cindy has in the passed talked about taking our kids to Disney world for a family vacation here soon..

Nan made the thread "Disney or nah?" basically asking us if it was still on...

Top Bottom