Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disney or nah?

Lol she just came back to post, you're fucking mental dude. If ur so happy with this new chick then why arent you in bed with her? GTFO of steroid forums at 11pm

Nan, when will you realize that anything coming from the mouth of a cheating, gross, half blind, morally bankrupt attention whore carries no weight ?

Not to mention you literally have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Annie used to make fun of you all the time. We both did. You're pathetic and sad and your life is the definition of a train wreck.

So shut the fuck up, fix your soap opera life and learn not to be such an abhorrent human being. Then you can chime in all you want.

K?

lol @ CW have ANY moral authority over me. Also if you and Annie made fun of me, who fucking cares? you're not my friends coworkers, neighbors, I don't know you. Nice job at calling me half blind as an insult, as if I made myself blind or something, you don't see me calling you a gross manlet because I know you're not fucking tiny by choice.

Top Bottom