Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discuss Test Cyp Injection Frequency

heyomayo

I know this has been beat to death, but I was looking for a serious discussion regarding this frequently asked question, how often should we inject Test Cyp? The test cup I have currently is 300mg/ml. I would be doing 600mg/week.

Heres an interesting post I found on another forum, it was regarding front loading but we can get an idea on frequency from it.

Testosterone Cypionate 's half-life is 8 days (Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses 9th Ed.)

For simplicity, let's assume a dosage of 500mg Test Cyp pinned every 8 days
Day 1 – 500mg (remember that the bioavailability at this point is 0 because it takes 8 days to metabolize 250mg, and this will be true for every dose that follows)

Day 9 – 500mg (remember what was stated on day 1), so at this point you have 250mg remaining in the body from day 1 because your body has used 250mg over the past 8 days)

Day 17 – 500mg, at this point you have 250 from Day 9 and 125 from day 1 (don’t confuse yourself here, the body does not process 250mg every 8 days, it simply reduces the remaining by half every 8 days)

Day 25 – 500mg, at this point you have 250mg from Day 17, 125 from Day 9, and now just 62.5 remaining from day 1

Day 33 – 500mg, at this point you have 250mg from Day 25, 125 from Day 17, 62.5 from Day 9, and 31.7 from day 1.

The easy way to keep going on with this formula is to take the smallest number (31.7 in this case) and reduce it by half, then add it to your existing numbers for the total, and then repeat.

The total looks like this:
The first 8 days your body will metabolize 250mg
The second 8 days your body will metabolize half of the remaining 250 (125) and half of the 500 (250) administered on day 9 for a total of 375.
The third 8 days your body will metabolize 250, 125, and 62.5 for a total of 437.5. This is one reason it takes a couple of weeks to start noticing the effects of this drug.
To keep figuring out the bioavailability just keep reducing your smallest number by half and adding it to the total as described earlier.

Here is a chart demonstrating the bioavailability and how long it takes to even reach that 500mg per 8 day mark. For this demonstration we will use 8 days for 1 wk.
Wk 1 – 250mg
Wk 2 – 375mg
Wk 3 – 437.5mg
Wk 4 – 469.2mg
Wk 5 – 485mg
Wk 6 – 492.9mg
Wk 7 – 496.8mg
Wk 8 – 498.7mg
And so on….

So what does all this mean? Well for one it brings up a very important issue of frontloading. To frontload, you simply double your weekly dose just for that first week. It would look like this:
Wk 1 – 1000mg Cyp
Wk 2 – 500mg Cyp
Wk 3 – 500mg Cyp
And continue on at the normal 500mg/wk

The way this works is simple, during week 1 your body will metabolize 500mg of the first dose leaving you with 500 remaining. The second week your body will metabolize 250mg from the first dose and also 250 from the second dose for a total of 500. Now do you see how beneficial frontloading really is? You will stay constant at 500mg/wk throughout your cycle instead of tapering up by not frontloading.

Do levels really fluctuate if you only inject once a week opposed to twice a week? The half life is 8 days, the ester is released and metabolized regardless of when you take it.

Begin Discussion? Debate?

Well for me I like to keep it simple but want blood levels fairly stable so I go with twice weekly dosing. There is merit in 101 ways but I go for convenience. Frontloading can be good during certain cycles. Although I prefer to move up slowly in dose during cycles... getting the most from each dose in a sense. If aromatization were a factor then frequent dosing would be best. Depending upon the cycle that would be ed or eod dosing with the test c. That would minimize side effects and estrogen conversion with the test. Although for cycles I wouldn't recommend that. That is more a TRT thing using slin pins ed. By dosing test that way you could make AI usage unneeded in the right circumstances (individual).

Hormones are hormones and many overcomplicate them. Keep them simple but experiment and find out what works for you. Why don't you try it (frontloading) next cycle and see if there is a noticeable difference.

Levels will fluctuate but how anal are you going to be? It's not like its going to make any difference in the end.

Even on my cycles I get so tired of pinning I'll fall back a day or even two with prop esters, don't make any bit of difference.

Top Bottom