Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty Sanchez is the real deal....

coming from a chargers fan, our WRs are inconsistent as fuck.

Yes, Jackson is really emerging and i have high expectations for him this year, but the most underrated WR in the league? Tons of people also have high expectations for him, and being the #1 WR on a team who usually has a stellar running game and one, if not the best TEs is a really good situation for him. Not to mention rivers.

Chambers is fucking shit.... I remember i reached to get him in fantasy wen he came to SD because he played really well in the season before for the fins, and he was a huge dissapointment. I honestly cannot think of a player who i have been more dissapointed with in the last few years than chris chambers. To say he is a pro bowl caliber player is like saying the saints are a good, well rounded team; it's complete utter fucking bullshit.

If i had to rate QBs 1-5 who i would like to have on my team at this moment, it would probably be something like

1. Brees- undeniably the best QB over the last few years stat wise- gotta love him
2. Brady
3. Manning
4. Rivers
5. Romo

Honorable mentions: Flacco, Big ben, Warner, Ryan, Rodgers

Flacco is underrated as fuck; going to be huge this year and the ravens are my underdog SB pick

Flacco is underrated as fuck; going to be huge this year and the ravens are my underdog SB pick

+1

Keeping the offense on the field for longer than a three and out is all the defense needs. They haven't had that for years.

Well, that pick was for 2011 and they are really hurting their season. Now with Mayo out they are in deep shit.
Seymour only had 1 year left on his deal, and he was not going to get resigned. So the Pats got a 1st rounder, for an aging yet still dominant player who was going to be leaving town anyways. Plus, the 2011 pick is far more valuable than if it were 2010. Next year is almost certainly going to be an uncapped year, paving the way for a rookie salary scale in 2011.

lol@ leave it to the Raiders to trade a #1 pick and most likely a top 6 one or better for a 30 y/o player who doesn't sign an extension.
Davis said when he and belichick spoke about the deal, he told him he would have to run it by the owner (Kraft) when Belichick has TOTAL control. He just wanted to get off the phone and wanted to do the happy dance, he probably couldn't believe what he was pulling over on the Raiders.
Wasn't Moss had for a 3rd or 4th ?lol

Maybe Bill knows his team sucks this year and needs to build for the future.

Top Bottom