Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dimeth ban?

stores may begin to have a harder time getting it in though. As soon as ins. company will drop a major distributer if they continue to sell it, then that major distributer will stop selling it. So I can still sell 1.3 dimethyl as a retail store, but if all my distributers stop selling it to me, i'm shit out of luck. One major distributer already cant sell it anymore. We shall see how this goes. I have heard that they might still be able to use geranium which is the natural form of 1.3 dimethyl

stores may begin to have a harder time getting it in though. As soon as ins. company will drop a major distributer if they continue to sell it, then that major distributer will stop selling it. So I can still sell 1.3 dimethyl as a retail store, but if all my distributers stop selling it to me, i'm shit out of luck. One major distributer already cant sell it anymore. We shall see how this goes. I have heard that they might still be able to use geranium which is the natural form of 1.3 dimethyl

They might still be able to use geranium? Im pretty sure this is a geranium bam which affects dimeth because it is a product of geranium. So doesnt make sense why geranium would be ok to sell and not dimeth...

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Dimeth is being banned for a reason, not exactly the best ingredient. Arginine would do wonders for NO production and hence better pumps and wont screw with u. and yes most sports organisations have banned dmaa aswell

They might still be able to use geranium? Im pretty sure this is a geranium bam which affects dimeth because it is a product of geranium. So doesnt make sense why geranium would be ok to sell and not dimeth...

this is what we have heard from reps of muscletech. that is why there new product "neurocore" pre workout has geranium instead of 1.3.

This is what Europa told us a few days ago

1,3 is the synthetic chemical of the geranium oil. The natural is still legal just not the synthetic version

God I hate the frackin fda. Why cant they just leave us alone???????????

Power, greed, and control...fatten their pockets as well as the pharmaceutical companies that run this country...corrupt as usual!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

gnc is fighting to get this not to go through, pray they win

Top Bottom