Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dimeth ban?

huh, they are doing it so we can all keep using products with 1.3 dimethyl. i don't get your comment

huh, they are doing it so we can all keep using products with 1.3 dimethyl. i don't get your comment

Not quite^^^

IF you read the article you would know it doesnt affect JUST Dimeth, its going to affect ALL synthetic botanicals. Essentially creating a monopoly on synthetic botanicals for drug companies. Since they will no longer be able to be marketed as "supplements" but strictly drugs.

This just shows the power that the big drug companies have over the FDA. They are in the FDA's pockets DEEP. This is a serious problem that will affect countless jobs at a loss in the billions.

I just dont know if there is anything WE can do about it.......

Just saying gnc is doing it to keep ripping off people who don't know any better. Just like the FDA is doing to do it for the drug companies to rip off people. Just a knock on gnc although I would be ecstatic if they would get it done.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

So dimethylamylamine is banned... What happens to n2kts?

Ive read some reports the FDA is sending out letters to all companies that produce
1,3 dimethyl product to stop production and sales.

I understand preventing 1,3-Dimethyl (in another post a minute ago I put 1,3-Diethyl by accident) because it is linked with depression (me for example, when I was on a pre-workout), but all botanicals. They will probably display this type of law to the general public by focusing on the prevention of sythetic drugs like saliva and bath salts (weed and cocaine alternatives). It's ridiculous though if it applies to all synthetic botanicals as many don't have serious negative side effects, have many positive side effects and (as with most drug use IMO) should be the choice of the person. If the FDA wants to get involved, then they should just be making sure the product contains what the companies are claiming they contain and that people understand what the chemicals in these synthetics do to you.

Top Bottom