and make sure the pic is the size of a postage stamp and in a dark room taken with a shitty ass cell phone from 15 years ago.
)...i'm not 4th of july ready yet...but i'm not that far off either 
lmaoInclude your dick. My friend wants to see it.
Signed SuperQT and Blue2
Include your dick. My friend wants to see it.
Signed SuperQT and Blue2
one drunken night i may have shared such a pic with someone here who can vouch for my validity if they care too.
one drunken night i may have shared such a pic with someone here who can vouch for my validity if they care too.

it's true...was all shrivled up with a big grey bush protruding everywhere.
![]()
I need some fucking inspiration, I look like Branch Warren on steroids

Digi don;t show that shit, when I take that shirt off in July Ima shock the fucking world. I will be contest ready by then. I told these ngrs I know wtf I'm doing.
Yeah, just like that pic you posted of your third wife was hot.
Who the hell even knows where you'll get the picture you'll post. It probably won't be you, that part is for sure.
The pic digi got bish ngr is of me face and all. You just stfu and watch from the bleachers like all hoes do. Wurd
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
Besides I never agreed to compete against those unworthy of my greatness digi is my bro I don't give two shits about you or your thoughts. Go finish geling your hair Elvis
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
I'm setting up a nice 2g a week sust cyle with a trifecta of dbol anadrol and superdrol stack. Go big or go home that's what I say
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
Im fat and havent trained in four years,maybe next year
damn Digi, I even checked around to amke sure no one was watching and risked opening it at work and all.... what a let down....
You won't live to see July 4th
thats what happens when you get married and have kids

Do you think I give a fuck, I don't give a fuck if I die today, that's what makes me diffrent from the rest of you pukes. I have no regaurd for my own life, much less yours. Stupid ass mutha fucking sammich eating cock suxing kool aid drinking pussy ass faggot fucking ball washing sausage cooking fat roll having bitch ass pussy nigga
Do you think I give a fuck, I don't give a fuck if I die today, that's what makes me diffrent from the rest of you pukes. I have no regaurd for my own life, much less yours. Stupid ass mutha fucking sammich eating cock suxing kool aid drinking pussy ass faggot fucking ball washing sausage cooking fat roll having bitch ass pussy nigga

Im fat and havent trained in four years,maybe next year
wtf, no abs pics in here!??? Dish em out Digi
If the wife lets you start working out
I'm setting up a nice 2g a week sust cyle with a trifecta of dbol anadrol and superdrol stack. Go big or go home that's what I say
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

what's worth more
abs
or a thick cock?
what's worth more
abs
or a thick cock?
I'm fat and have barely worked out maybe 10 days in the last 6 months...and I could still win this bitch.

don't sing it,
BRING IT![]()
I'm pretty sure you're old thin skin gives you an unfair advantage
one drunken night i may have shared such a pic with someone here who can vouch for my validity if they care too.
I'm fat and have barely worked out maybe 10 days in the last 6 months...and I could still win this bitch.
if there is an advantage to being old (besides the 4 o'clock early bird buffet, with your aarp card), i'll take it and not feel even the least bit guilty about it...thank you very much.
were you trying to get a good deal on a car?

black coffee and hard boiled eggs
you look like a drunk
my tits are d-cup...what size do you suggest?
but spart you'll miss the pics
i'm married (going on 20 years) and i have 3 kids![]()
heh....thats a pretty poor way to get me to prove it
Ya we have heard a million fucking times. Great story
Ya we have heard a million fucking times. Great story
even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...
do you lean to a side when you fart?
I don't think he's real. What's in this dip...it's spicey
when i'm sitting?? ABSolutely!!
a 6 pack on a skinny guy is just about as impressive as a fat chick with big tits. just sayin
and YOU shut the fuck up strongqueer!!!

I'm probably going to use a gram of tren and mast. 100Mg winny/day to finish. I'll be bald and need a new liver and pacemaker but I'll be swolt like sb
but we can sure try sb
You'll never be swolt like me you pathetic piece of dog shit
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
careful bro
You'll never be swolt like me you pathetic piece of dog shit
Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
Careful of what El Negro, somebody gonna make you a Mod, LMAO. Get a fucking life cock suxer.
PS: You still my boy thou.
careful before you have another fucking stroke you blind, left side paralyzed, stupid fuck.
yeah you my boy for sure
That Dumb cock sucker zwhit thinks he's got god genes in him or something, what a fcking idiot
you can talk when you get over 5'3"
you can talk when you get over 5'3"
That Dumb cock sucker zwhit thinks he's got god genes in him or something, what a fcking idiot
i have adonis dna and tiger blood...you better recognize...
have you been locked in a bathroom with mike tison?
Nice edit
Check out my turd pic in Nans threadnice life
Check out my turd pic in Nans thread
Check out my turd pic in Nans thread
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














