Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Digi post a pic of your pityful abs

Strongbow

New member
and lets get this party started ya sknny lil fuck.
 
and make sure the pic is the size of a postage stamp and in a dark room taken with a shitty ass cell phone from 15 years ago.
 
and make sure the pic is the size of a postage stamp and in a dark room taken with a shitty ass cell phone from 15 years ago.

dark room...light room...wtf difference does it make?? lumps are lumps...you can't make those fuckers up...well...you can, mitch, you photochoppin' son-of-a-bitch, but i can't...i have neither the time, nor the inclination, nor, in this particular instance, the need...because i gots duh lumpy-ass washboard abs.

i'll post up a pic tomorrow after i have had an opportunity to trim my gray-ass belly hair (fuck you mitch :doublefi: :laugh2:)...i'm not 4th of july ready yet...but i'm not that far off either :supercool
 
Post a pic you gray pubed fuck and stop all this chit chat.
 
Actually I seen Digi's weener before it's pretty sweet
 
I need some fucking inspiration, I look like Branch Warren on steroids
 
I need some fucking inspiration, I look like Branch Warren on steroids

if you keep dosin' like you are, you're gonna look like chief justice earl warren pretty soon too :worried:

110ylpd.jpg
 
I sent you a pic via PM tell a ngr he ain't big as fuck
 
Digi don;t show that shit, when I take that shirt off in July Ima shock the fucking world. I will be contest ready by then. I told these ngrs I know wtf I'm doing.
 
Digi don;t show that shit, when I take that shirt off in July Ima shock the fucking world. I will be contest ready by then. I told these ngrs I know wtf I'm doing.

Yeah, just like that pic you posted of your third wife was hot.

Who the hell even knows where you'll get the picture you'll post. It probably won't be you, that part is for sure.
 
Yeah, just like that pic you posted of your third wife was hot.

Who the hell even knows where you'll get the picture you'll post. It probably won't be you, that part is for sure.

The pic digi got bish ngr is of me face and all. You just stfu and watch from the bleachers like all hoes do. Wurd

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
 
The pic digi got bish ngr is of me face and all. You just stfu and watch from the bleachers like all hoes do. Wurd

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

Besides I never agreed to compete against those unworthy of my greatness digi is my bro I don't give two shits about you or your thoughts. Go finish geling your hair Elvis

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
 
Besides I never agreed to compete against those unworthy of my greatness digi is my bro I don't give two shits about you or your thoughts. Go finish geling your hair Elvis

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness

I'm setting up a nice 2g a week sust cyle with a trifecta of dbol anadrol and superdrol stack. Go big or go home that's what I say

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
 
You won't live to see July 4th

Do you think I give a fuck, I don't give a fuck if I die today, that's what makes me diffrent from the rest of you pukes. I have no regaurd for my own life, much less yours. Stupid ass mutha fucking sammich eating cock suxing kool aid drinking pussy ass faggot fucking ball washing sausage cooking fat roll having bitch ass pussy nigga
 
Do you think I give a fuck, I don't give a fuck if I die today, that's what makes me diffrent from the rest of you pukes. I have no regaurd for my own life, much less yours. Stupid ass mutha fucking sammich eating cock suxing kool aid drinking pussy ass faggot fucking ball washing sausage cooking fat roll having bitch ass pussy nigga

Can you up it to 10g per week?

A real care free baller would.
 
Do you think I give a fuck, I don't give a fuck if I die today, that's what makes me diffrent from the rest of you pukes. I have no regaurd for my own life, much less yours. Stupid ass mutha fucking sammich eating cock suxing kool aid drinking pussy ass faggot fucking ball washing sausage cooking fat roll having bitch ass pussy nigga

well being ef jesus and all, you'll just rise again, right???:worried:
 
I'm probably going to use a gram of tren and mast. 100Mg winny/day to finish. I'll be bald and need a new liver and pacemaker but I'll be swolt like sb
 
If the wife lets you start working out

haha ya right she doesnt control that,everything else though. I finally bought a half rack and 600lbs of plates/adjustable db's,been back at it two months now. I just live 45 mins away from a good gym and thats alot in fuel. no excuse but it worked for me for the last four years
 
a 6 pack on a skinny guy is just about as impressive as a fat chick with big tits. just sayin :)

and YOU shut the fuck up strongqueer!!!
 
I'm pretty sure you're old thin skin gives you an unfair advantage

if there is an advantage to being old (besides the 4 o'clock early bird buffet, with your aarp card), i'll take it and not feel even the least bit guilty about it...thank you very much.
 
shirlene looks like a pear if she doesn't keep at it for the remainder of her life
a set of tits might buy her a decade
she has to hurry up and she knows it
 
oh no I've ruined my opportunities to get the girl to show off to other men
fag
 
digi you can eat a subway sandwich and screw her and still keep your abs
 
I'm probably going to use a gram of tren and mast. 100Mg winny/day to finish. I'll be bald and need a new liver and pacemaker but I'll be swolt like sb

You'll never be swolt like me you pathetic piece of dog shit

Sent from my ADR6325 using EliteFitness
 
Indeed
 
careful bro

Careful of what El Negro, somebody gonna make you a Mod, LMAO. Get a fucking life cock suxer.




PS: You still my boy thou.
 
you can talk when you get over 5'3"

You can talk when your bruth in law stops bitch slapping you and making you guide his cock in your sister's asshole.
 
Top Bottom