Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Differences between trenbolones

janet32

I wanted to know what the differences were between the different Trenbolone Esters available

I’ve got to pick one between acetate, enanthate and hex.

out of those which one did you guys have the best results with because that is the one I'm going to go where

I’m 32 years old and this will be my 5th cycle

I wanted to know what the differences were between the different Trenbolone Esters available

I’ve got to pick one between acetate, enanthate and hex.

out of those which one did you guys have the best results with because that is the one I'm going to go where

I’m 32 years old and this will be my 5th cycle

trenbolone enanthate is my pick
300mgs tren enan with some test

it all comes down to the difference in esters... if this is your first time using tren, then you want to start with acetate... if your body does not agree with it then it will be out of your system very quickly being a short ester, otherwise it will linger several weeks and you could end up being a mess with side effects if your body does not agree with it...

Only difference is esters so use longest ester enanthate from trenbolone.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

best difference is results nothing beats every day injections trenbolone acetate

Top Bottom