Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet tips. If you could give two, what would they be?

sgtslaughter said:
Do Eat as close to the ground as possible.

Do Not eat processed foods.

I assume the former means as natural as possible, rather than proximity to the ground?

The later is certainly clear, and good advice. Good for longevity and overall health too.

Allow yourself one cheat meal a week. If you are just starting out, a cheat day, if you need it. (It doesn't have to be greasy foods. It can be fruit or a carb loaded protein bar).

Listen to your body and respect it.
For example, since starting this lifestyle, I can't eat certain things (junk food; processed foods) any more. When I ignore that, my body lets me know and it isn't pretty. I strongly believe, my body wants to be healthy and function at %110. When you reach the point of craving oats & blueberries, it (my body) doesn't want to go back to the days of eating crap.

If you can add this to your lifestyle . . . . GLUCORELL, do it. Carry a few with you, for those social/work events you have to attend. Or, if you have a bad day and need to have something bad to get through the day. If you have blood sugar issue or a family history of diabetes, its the BEST supplement out there.

Keep your fridge & pantry FULL of clean foods. Don't bring temptation into your home.

NEVER mix BAD fats with CARBS

Eat foods that look the way you want to look (lean, clean, not pudgy, soft and greasy)

Eat when the clock says it's time to eat NOT when you're hungry.

Don't expect to see results overnight, but DO expect to see results.

Bonus::) Burn more calories than you eat and you WILL lose weight. (Like you didn't know that already. ;))

Top Bottom