Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet suggestions please

You got some good advice here...I would do this: Use whey during the day and the pasturized liquid eggwhites are THA SHIT...no cooking and no salmonella AND fairly cheap..Walmart sells it pretty cheap...I would DEFINATELY cut out the oatmeal at night but keep it in your A.M. meal....I also agree with the carb cycling but I understand you dont want to get that crazy right now, Im with you on that bc I just opened a business and work 7 days a week, ALL DAY!! But I ALWAYS make time to eat(or drink) my meals, you can do it if you want to...I drink like 4 shakes a day, sometimes 5(in addition to 4-5 meals per day) and Im getting crazy good results...Id also keep your cheat days to ONE per week but even better is 2 cheat meals(pref before 5-6pm) instead of a whole day, but if you must one day is just fine but NOT TWO if youre trying to lose bf...also adding fat every meal(avocado, almonds, walnuts, nat pb, etc) will also help tremendously....Hany Rambod lives near me and he works with several people I know and he preaches this about fats every meal....he knows his shit too...GREAT job tho so far, you are asking the right questions and youre on the right track brother!!

Top Bottom