Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Questions -Newbi

excolo

Hello all, I'm a young student up in Canada and i'm interested in helping my overall muscle strength and tone at the same time. And i'm wondering about what diet to use. I've read about protein diets and whatnot, but do they really work that well to add some extra mucle? and if they do could you maybe point me to a link where i could follow one.

Here are my stats:
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 207 Pounds

Well i could blabber about my weight reps but really it has nothign to do with diet, i want to be somewhere around 225-230 all muscle. I'm an avid rugby player, and i also play football. I'm sick of being a tightend, and i want to play rush end so i need to beef up a bit. Heh may as well also throught in i play hockey. But i do cardio every day and i can get to the gym almost everyday. I have 4 months to try and do this, you think its possible?

Anyway, thnx ahead of time for the help.

oops

sorry bout posting it twice, it gave me some error, if you could possibly delete the other one.

You can delet it yourself. click on the edit icon at the bottom of your post check delete and hit delete now.

Do a search on CKD and Anabolic diet. They both sound like something you may wanna try.

Dear Excolo,

From what I see, you are currently 207lbs and would like to be 225-230lbs with minimal/no bodyfat gain, ALL this in 4 months. A 17 lb gain of pure muscle in 4 months is not a feasible goal (in my view), unless 'steroids';) come into play. Over the years, I have seen 'natural' lifters gain NO MORE then 10lbs of lean muscle a year once they hit the 200lb mark.

So, where am I going with this? Basically, when I set my diet and personal goals, I try to make them as realistic as possible without 'setting the bar too high'.
I would recomend a mod. carb/high-protein/low-fat diet for lean muscle mass gains. Get at least 1g protein per lb of bodyweight but certainly 2 g would benefit more to your goal/ most of your carbs should be from LOW-GI->complex carbs...ex: sweet potato, yam, brown-rice, oatmeal, pasta..etc..
Fats should come from Omega 3's and 6's = healthy fats...Flaxseed oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, ALL NATURAL peanut butter, walnuts, almonds ..etc..
Tiss the small man who jumps too high, lands't on not his buzom but his ego.
My 2cents
Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom