Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet questions for my current cycle

hermes84

What's up guys I'm on my fifth day running Tren Ace 50mg and Test Prop 75mg EOD.

I'm 5'10 250lbs ~30%bf
Logically I'm cutting down to loose a good 15-20% bf, around 35-50 lbs of fat.

I'm currently consuming around 1,500 calories more or less. 200g+ of protein ~35g of fat and 62g of carbs.

I do cardio for an our a day and then hit weights for a good hour and a half.

Will this diet be successful?:D

Thank you for the help.

I would recommend weights first then cardio, First cycle?
At your weight personally I would up your calories to at least 2000-2500, But still the test will help maintain any muscle mass you currently have. Aslong as your in a calorie deficit your good to go!

Firstly you should have dieted before using aas. You should have a good training and diet base before using gear. But you are starting anyway so I will post. You pretty much want to lose weight on as many cals as possible so 1500 is too low. You will need them for all the training and cardio too. I would do fasted morning cardio and weight training later on. Don't over train... many overweight guys wanting fast results train a lot but it can be counter productive in the long run. I would keep your carbs low but cycle them so have some higher days (weight lifting days). Diets are so individual but if you follow these basic guild lines and are consistent you will get great results. Starving yourself and training loads will knock off a lot of weight fast then you will stall as your metabolism will practically shut down. You want to pick your food choices carefully and allow an odd treat for sanity... but everything needs to be restricted. At the end of the day the biggest factor in regards to your results is how much you want it. Don't fall off your diet when you stop hormones either... it should be a lifestyle change and not looked at as a diet if you want long term results. Good luck with everything and keep me posted.

I would recommend weights first then cardio, First cycle?
At your weight personally I would up your calories to at least 2000-2500, But still the test will help maintain any muscle mass you currently have. Aslong as your in a calorie deficit your good to go!

This is my Second cycle. First one was test e 200mg Mon. & Thu. and Clen EOD. Took of Clen because it wouldn't let me sleep. Slacked off and really did a terrible first cycle ended up gained 30-40 lbs, mostly fat and water weight. Over ate wayy too much. That's why I'm trying to restrict my calories and control my appetite. Ty for the response.

Firstly you should have dieted before using aas. You should have a good training and diet base before using gear. But you are starting anyway so I will post. You pretty much want to lose weight on as many cals as possible so 1500 is too low. You will need them for all the training and cardio too. I would do fasted morning cardio and weight training later on. Don't over train... many overweight guys wanting fast results train a lot but it can be counter productive in the long run. I would keep your carbs low but cycle them so have some higher days (weight lifting days). Diets are so individual but if you follow these basic guild lines and are consistent you will get great results. Starving yourself and training loads will knock off a lot of weight fast then you will stall as your metabolism will practically shut down. You want to pick your food choices carefully and allow an odd treat for sanity... but everything needs to be restricted. At the end of the day the biggest factor in regards to your results is how much you want it. Don't fall off your diet when you stop hormones either... it should be a lifestyle change and not looked at as a diet if you want long term results. Good luck with everything and keep me posted.

Will keep you posted thanks for the guidance. Should kick in soon.

Well just measure my BF% for the first time, the assumption I had 30% was pictures. My results was 19% I had never owned caliper before.

Top Bottom