Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Figures

Crazy K

I'm just wondering what some of you (specially females) take in as far as total calories and ratios for carb/prot/fat . Sometomes I wonder if I eat enough or not. And seeing what is working for others.
Don't give just cutting diets, give some every day diets.

I'm 5'9" and weigh 135. My BF stays around 12%. I haven't reached a point where I feel developed enough to do contests....I've only been "sculpting" myself with heavy lifting for almost two yrs now. I'm still young, but grew up very unhealthy in my eating and exercise habits. My all-time worst was 180. My weight has been level for almost 3 yrs now and I stay the same dress size, just change in body shape (I'm finally packing on some upper body width and a "trunk")
Point is, there's a lot I still want to know. And it seems that women at my gym and in the area aren't as into building as they are being thin.

Right on Phemomena! And Spat, I seem to follow a diet similar to yours.

I'm taking in 2500 max in a day. 100-150 CHO, 250 PROT , 30-40 FAT each day...not a huge variety change in daily diet, I love a routine. I do still feel awkward as I'm growing and changing. I'm 22yrs old, and my mucsel development is so brand new..it is frustrating at times more than I can explain. I can at least be proud that I've only progressed with each day of training. I've been hitting the gym 6 days a week for the last 2 yrs, 7 days the first yr, and only missing out on the holidays that they're closed. I'm as dedicated to becoming and surpassing my body's potential as I can be. BUT not being around other women who build can cause me to become insecure at times about weather or not I'm doing right with my diet. So thanks for the reality check and suggestions girls!

Crazy K said:
I'm just wondering what some of you (specially females) take in as far as total calories and ratios for carb/prot/fat . Sometomes I wonder if I eat enough or not. And seeing what is working for others.
Don't give just cutting diets, give some every day diets.

This is my biggest problem, only just started writing things down, never kept track. And i don't know the figures at all...still working on it. It's not my forté. I too wonder if I eat enough. I am currently working on keeping a diet journal this week and will post it this weekend.

I'm 5'9" and weigh 135. My BF stays around 12%. I haven't reached a point where I feel developed enough to do contests....I've only been "sculpting" myself with heavy lifting for almost two yrs now. I'm still young, but grew up very unhealthy in my eating and exercise habits. My all-time worst was 180. My weight has been level for almost 3 yrs now and I stay the same dress size, just change in body shape (I'm finally packing on some upper body width and a "trunk")

Wow you are in great shape. Great progress too.

Point is, there's a lot I still want to know. And it seems that women at my gym and in the area aren't as into building as they are being thin.

They suffer from 5 lb syndrome or are cadio queens. can't blame them, used to be one myself! that's why this place rocks...rock sold that is..hehe

CK,
another 5'9"-er, currently 139, 9.7% bf, 1640-1820 cal/day... trying to lean up a bit right now, carbs under 20%, size 7 and a few 5's (shorts- size 5 pants are never long enough..grrrr!))
at maintanance, I would eat more

I want to thank those who responded. I train with a trainer to keep myself in check and push it harder. He also suggests eating more. So, I'm all for that and learning what my body needs in order to preform is an ongoing project! I'm wanting to grow and gain mass.

Everything wears like high-waters after a washing Flex! But being 5'9" rocks, it's the perfect hight, and allows a good size frame to build on!

'push it harder'... 'wanting to grow'... 'gain mass'- love to hear a gal use these phrases to get fit! You're on the right track, CK! :D
Keep us posted on your progress! Keep on flexing! :)

Top Bottom