Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and training help needed!!

molnii

Ok,in my work there is a nice girl who would like to change and would need some help....I'm not sure about diets for girls so I need your help guys!!
Stats 5"4' around 170-175......her goals is to be around 135-140 so drop a good 35-40lbs.She would like to do this in like 9-10 weeks.Also she would go on a clean diet and make the sacrifice to change.....so she has the willpower just need help!
Also she could go to the gym 3 times a week!
Any advice appreciated!!
Thanks.....:D

FYI: 40 lbs in 9-10 weeks. seems shes a bit too motivated. look for half that weight and shes doing very well.

BUMP for "girl diets". ;)

I would love to know how anyone can lose 40lbs. in 9-10 weeks. It took me about 5 months to lose 30lbs and I am still fat. I have a long way to go to get to my goal of 20%BF. This week I am starting Realgain's "Proper Steroid Free Training" , which I am very excited about.

Molnii,

If she needs help, or support send her my way. I will be more than happy to chat with her. Like I said on the Diet Discussion board I've been there and I am still pulling myself out of this enormous hole that I dug for myself. :)

This all depends on how much you have to lose. You want to know someone who's dropped that much weight in 9-10 weeks? :wavey:

If you're going from 220-150, that's different than 150-120 at the same height. 5'4" and 175 is NOT small taters.

I think the first 20 will be very easy for her, no matter what she choses to do, in the way of diet. After that it gets REALLY hard!!

Top Bottom