Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet advice please! Any help appreciated!

John McLane

Diet advice please - any help would be really appreciated
My diet is:

7am 8 egg whites w/50grms of oats and banana with natural yogurt

10am 3 brown toast, 3 egg scrambled OR 3 egg omlette and 3 brown toast, banana

13.00 Turkey mince w/pasta or chicken fillet with pasta

16.00 Mass gainer protein shake

17.40 Cashew nuts w/honey

19.00 as 16.00

20.30 Steak or chicken or cod fillet with asparagus or broccoli/cauliflower or green beans

22.30 6 egg white Omelet or tuna and mackerel with 3% mayo

I am 40 y/o, 12% b/f, 5'7" and 190 lbs. I am looking for a lean, veiny look, and I have a fast metabolism, I train 5 times a week, and do 15 mins of HIT cardio after each session. Andy advice would be appreciated

Diet advice please - any help would be really appreciated
My diet is:

7am 8 egg whites w/50grms of oats and banana with natural yogurt

10am 3 brown toast, 3 egg scrambled OR 3 egg omlette and 3 brown toast, banana

13.00 Turkey mince w/pasta or chicken fillet with pasta

16.00 Mass gainer protein shake

17.40 Cashew nuts w/honey

19.00 as 16.00

20.30 Steak or chicken or cod fillet with asparagus or broccoli/cauliflower or green beans

22.30 6 egg white Omelet or tuna and mackerel with 3% mayo

I am 40 y/o, 12% b/f, 5'7" and 190 lbs. I am looking for a lean, veiny look, and I have a fast metabolism, I train 5 times a week, and do 15 mins of HIT cardio after each session. Andy advice would be appreciated
The key to getting cut like you're describing is in WHAT you eat and WHEN you eat. In terms of the WHAT, you need to get your calories AND macros (the ratio of protein/fat/carbs) totally nailed down, and it may take some tweaking. No two people are alike. Once you start heading toward single digit territory (anything below 15%) the devil is in the details, diet wise (speaking for the majority, yes, there is the odd person who can get ripped with no effort, but especially considering your age, you're going to need to really start dialing things in).

Create an account here (it's free) FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

Then let's take a look at the total daily macros and calories. At a glance, I'm guessing it will turn out to be too many carbs, too few calories.

If you have a fast metabolism, then you should definitely eat every three hours, and you may need up to 12x your bodyweight in total calories (we tell the girls break it down into the percentages 40%g pro/30%g carb/30%g fat).

Top Bottom