Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Didn't know where else to ask this...Alpha Brain or other supps

wesdo2gg

So here's the deal, I've used Bestdrol, katana, sustain alpha and a handful of other supps that most guys on here are very familiar with. Now a days I'm a hard core student and a hard core Brazilian Jiu Jitsu player. I don't really have a need for too many more "body building" supps per say, however, I want to try out something along the lines of Alpha Brain or another type of supp that helps strengthen brain function. I've been on the PP and NTBM sites and there's nothing geared towards enhanced brain function, so I'm here to ask if anyone has tried Alpha Brain or know any other quality supps geared towards what I'm looking for. I always come here for good advice on supps and training, it's just that this is a different type of supp and didn't know where else to ask. Sometimes internet revews can be a bit misleading and the good bro's here have always come through. Thanks.

I've never heard of it, but I'd imagine anything in the realm of nootropics would be beneficial to you. You could look at a product like Focus-XT (or the caffeine-free version if you don't want the caffeine) and add in a 'racetam (piracetam, aniracetam, etc.). Just do some research on nootropics -- the different kinds, their effects, etc. and that should help you make up your mind (I'd imagine the product you listed, if it's any good, will have some of those in it).

Top Bottom