Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did You Hear About Spring & Best Buy Offering 1 Year of Free Service?

I got an obama phone
My kid's going back to school full time next year, he's going to be living on loans.

I have a true classic smartphone, it has a wire that attaches it to a wall and if I'm not available to take a call they can leave a message after the beep.

My kid's going back to school full time next year, he's going to be living on loans.

I have a true classic smartphone, it has a wire that attaches it to a wall and if I'm not available to take a call they can leave a message after the beep.

those loans should be deferred tho...

those loans should be deferred tho...
Actually since he's going back to school to start a new career he's still paying loans he took out for his two year degree, which will be deferred. When I say living on loans he's taking out one of those living expense loans in addition to the regular student loans.

Frankly I have no idea how he's going to manage but he's energetic and passionate.

''We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and an Apple Smartphone."

Top Bottom