Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Did My Friend Get Played?

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
She has been with her boyfriend for almost a year. They live together. He used an e mail addy that he did not close when they first moved in and he was trying to meet " friends" over the internet. She and he had a fight over this and he swore to not do it again. She also kicked him out but thye got back.

She just found this again but now I think he is playing her. He sent an e mail pic of himself to an e mail account. No letter just the picture. She found this by snooping a bit.

When she questioned him his response was the e mail was to him and he set her up to see if she trusted him or not. She asked him what the password was so that she could see for herself if that was the only e mail in this new acount or if he was covering himself.

He refused to give the password though said he would respond so she knew he was sending a pic to himself to set her up. Personally I think he got caught and when he did said he was testing her and by not allowing her to view the new account he was hiding everything else. His response was if you don't trust me you would ask for the password and its obvisious you don't.

She told him to move on. Play or not played
 
He is right. If she did indeed trust him, she would not have asked for the password. Problem for him is, he's already lied about it once, so she'd be a fool to trust him completely.

"Don't you trust me?" = A desparate gambit of all liars.
 
he's playing her. it's amazing how many people do that. multiple email boxes, pretending to be available. its ridiculous.
 
Anal AssPlorer said:


Who cares? She snoops.


snooping is bad, but most reasonable people in the world wont snoop unless they have reason to doubt the person they are with. there are some nuts who do it without good reason tho. sounds like she had a good reason to snoop in this case
 
TEXgrl said:



snooping is bad, but most reasonable people in the world wont snoop unless they have reason to doubt the person they are with. there are some nuts who do it without good reason tho. sounds like she had a good reason to snoop in this case

Did you know your tits were not symmetrical?

































(hee hee j/j)
 
I'd say it's irrelevant one way or the other. The fact that she went searching through his comp to try and find something tells me all I need to know about the relationship. When it gets that shitty, it's time to move on...for both sides.
 
TxLonghorn said:
I'd say it's irrelevant one way or the other. The fact that she went searching through his comp to try and find something tells me all I need to know about the relationship. When it gets that shitty, it's time to move on...for both sides.

Very true my old friend...

Now, make yourself more useful and tell me how i get my fina tits to stop leakin!!
 
HUGHJORGEN said:


Very true my old friend...

Now, make yourself more useful and tell me how i get my fina tits to stop leakin!!

Lol, well I would try vitex (otc) and bromocriptine (prescription or overseas).
 
TEXgrl said:



snooping is bad, but most reasonable people in the world wont snoop unless they have reason to doubt the person they are with. there are some nuts who do it without good reason tho. sounds like she had a good reason to snoop in this case

I'm sure glad that I snooped on my ex-wife. When I was about 90% sure she was having an affair, I set up surviellance to catch her, we have a child, hence my reason for doing this just in case divorce ever happened. Nah, I might have done it anyway. I put a voice activated recorder under her car seat. I hooked up a hidden phone recording device. She filed for divorce when she knew that I was on to her, there is no way she would have ever admitted it. She kept calling me paranoid, stupid, etc. She was suing for custody of our daughter, who I raised the vast majority of the time. One day before we were awaiting trial, she dropped my daughter off where I was staying, as I reached into the back seat to get my daughter, I noticed the recorder still under the back seat. I took it inside and got the evidence that I needed. She was on tape talking about her affair with her friend that has been married 5 times. During my 3 hour deposition, the very last question her attorney asked my was, "Do you have any electronic evidence." I told him everything that was on the tape. She was busted because she had already lied about it in Discovery and Find papers. The next day at her deposition, when my attorney asked her, "Have you had an affair", she replied, "I don't recall."
Needless to say that because of my spying, I have my daughter today.
 
funny thing is she is 100% sure there is no affair and they are always together and he always stops by her work and goes home and when she calls he is always there. they are one of those "perfect couples"

could some people like us just be into wanting to gather more attention? he is swearing he did it to see trust and that the account is new and if she was snooping he knew the trust would not be there.

She is saying she trust him not cheating just does not trust he is not carrying on a e mail reltionship with other people even when he can account for all his time. He has no internet service at work and if not home he is at work waiting for her.

I guess in a way we have e mail talking with each other though we have never met. Some have exchanged pics. Does this mean we all cheat and is it the same? That thought just hit me.

oh yes she is hot for a straight women but I loves lesbos
 
Anal AssPlorer said:


Did you know your tits were not symmetrical?

































(hee hee j/j)

dang, that was harsh! actually they are quite symettrical, but the pic is at an angle!

please post up a pic of your balls so i can scrutinize them for symettry ;)
 
flexed1 said:
funny thing is she is 100% sure there is no affair and they are always together and he always stops by her work and goes home and when she calls he is always there. they are one of those "perfect couples"

could some people like us just be into wanting to gather more attention? he is swearing he did it to see trust and that the account is new and if she was snooping he knew the trust would not be there.

She is saying she trust him not cheating just does not trust he is not carrying on a e mail reltionship with other people even when he can account for all his time. He has no internet service at work and if not home he is at work waiting for her.

I guess in a way we have e mail talking with each other though we have never met. Some have exchanged pics. Does this mean we all cheat and is it the same? That thought just hit me.

oh yes she is hot for a straight women but I loves lesbos

Why on earth would a couple WANT to be together 24/7? I mean, shouldn't they have a life aside from their relationship?

I was in one of those "we are together 24/7 outside of work" relationships. It was my marriage. Funny thing? When I was just speaking with an official of the court who is VERY experienced with marital and relationship breakdowns, they asked me, "How could you have lived so long with a man who was THAT controlling?"

I wasn't EVEN badmouthing the ex, only telling her about the facts of how we lived our lives....

Now the SECOND I see even a HINT of any sort of jealousy or insecurity I RUN in the opposite direction.

Both the snooper and the snoopy have issues. The snooper has trust issues because she never got over the fact that he screwed up once. The snoopy is has issues because he obviously is doing things that would lead to the demise of the relationship. What he did is akin to a guy telling one of his friends to PURPOSELY hit on his girl just to see what she would do.

FUCKED UP SHIT ALL THE WAY AROUND and they should either get some serious counseling or let it go.
 
i can't do 24/7 but I can do 12/12. he is my best friend and we do have fun. We do almost everything together so in my relationship we trust and have fun. Now we spent our vaation 24/7 and I was fine with it so guess we are all different. snoppers always equal no trust or somebody who has been burned to long. And I personally think a tad of jealousy is nice.
 
Don't get me wrong, I just did the 24/7 on vacation thing too and it was a dream come true... honestly it was. BUT - I will never EVER do the "my whole life is YOU and I have no other life outside you" thing again. You know? 12/12 sounds just about right. I think that it is good to be away from each other for just enough time so that you will miss each other and WANT to be together.

I just don't like jealousy AT ALL.

My current honey and my old honey are hooked up in fact. THEY BOTH know exactly who the other one is/was to me and are TOTALLY OK with it.

I will NEVER EVER go back to the type of man that I am divorcing. It may work for some, BUT NOT ME.

I need to be with someone who trusts me IMPLICETLY as that is how I feel about a man when I am with him. And I am not necessarily talking about sex. But about sharing ALL of yourself with that other person, ALL OF IT: the good, the bad - ALL OF IT.
 
bikinimom said:
But about sharing ALL of yourself with that other person, ALL OF IT: the good, the bad - ALL OF IT.


...THAT IS ULTIMATELY WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO.....when all pretense, walls, and defense mechanisms are gone, when the other person has seen the good, the bad, and the even worse...and it's ok....I call that total adandonment...and it is VERY rare....
 
I was that way ONCE in my life and never thought I'd want it again... It was devastating to never have it totally returned.. But now I am at a place in my life where I have realized that the benefits from such a relationship far outweigh the risks.

I wanted to give of myself like that to one other. He was incapable of accepting it or even TRYING to open up to me. To this day even though we are JUST FRIENDS he STILL can not even be THAT to me.... It is sad. But he is my friend and I accept him EXACTLY the way he is and don't take is personally or get hurt by it.

I am in no hurry to give of myself in this fashion again, BUT I am no longer afraid, either....

It feels good to be able to say that.

I never thought that I ever would again and I am pleased to know that I have not been stripped of what make me.. "ME".
 
I've always gone in to a relationship I wanted 100%. This is who I am this what I stand for. Sometimes you get hurt and sometimes you hurt others. My ex Brando was one I gave 110% to for 4 years but in the end his age was our destrcution. I guarantee though after all he has been through with fame and survivor oneday he will know what he had and how much real care he got from me and me form him. He knows I know more about him than anybody and can see through him and him through me. Yes he will meet others but live in a fantasy not allowing anbody to know the real him. My current knows my past and everything else. i have nothing to hide as trust is evertything and he is part of my life unconditional.
 
Top Bottom