Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i hit a PLATEU? Advice please!

Hey bud, I would recommend staying as consistent as you can with sets and reps until you really start to see solid strength increases. You want to be able to keep track. pick up a cheap notebook and take it to the gym with you. Write your shit down..u want to be able to chart it like a graph. Keep the same training split for a while. You'll see your reps start to inrease with the weight you're pushing, then you can bump the weight up. Stay consistent for 8 straight weeks, track your progress, THEN start thinking about changing your split around. Diet timing and intake needs to be consistent as well. Let us know how it goes...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

do u think 280 pro/180 carb/60 fat is a lot for a cutting 6'2 male 23 years old 4 day weight training and 3 day 45 mi cardio sessions? I always end up going to 240 carbs im having problems... trckign everything.. cheating lalety twice a week. I went so hard for 5 months and now slipping off

Top Bottom