Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did i hit a PLATEU? Advice please!

bigg12x

Im 23 years old male 6'2 around 220-225 lbs and lost over 1120 in past 4 years and recovered form tummy tuck surgrey and now been lifting for past year hard. I been cutting since jaunary on 275 pro/175 carbs/ 55 fat and 4 day spilt weights with a maxiam 204 day cardio 45 min sessions, Every week I switch up SET numbers nad Rep numbers on certain execrises and always finish with a different exercise every week... is this avoiding plateu or am in a plateu by now. Thing is I don't weigh myself I go by looks but I look one week super ripped next not.... its confusing... is my method ok?

Lol jesus. I'd say you are switching things up way too much. Don't get so crazy with it. You only have to switch things up when you actually hit plateaus. As much as you are changing things do you even know if you are gaining in strength or not? Have you even done 1 workout consistently enough to know if you can't lift anymore after doing it for a few weeks?

As for looked ripped one day and not the next, I'd say it's just your diet and water intake. Are you salts and water always the same? Or do they slightly vary based on the foods you are using to get your carbs and proteins in?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

cutting bro.... and I do cheat once a week... water I haven't been steady on it.. somedays a lot some normal I gotta focus on that... stretfeth kinda up and down due to cutting but more of up if iu wanna see it... bad weeks and u get ur good weeks..... so u suggest stop switching it up too much and stay steady it been 4-5 months same shit but weights and reps are changing through out weeks.... that's about it

Basically. Cutting is all about calories in and out while hitting your macros. And don't fall for that high repetition crap. You still need to hit it heavy so you body is repairing and maintaining muscle while you're in a calorie deficit. The key is to not go too low on your calories if you're doing it all natural... High repetition workouts can have it's purpose, but it's mostly going to give you bullshit cardio workouts and do nothing to maintain muscle.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

and this is what im exactly doing right now.... only problem is sometimes I go to 200-220 carbs from 175 it happens but Im trying my best

As for looked ripped one day and not the next, I'd say it's just your diet and water intake. Are you salts and water always the same? Or do they slightly vary based on the foods you are using to get your carbs and proteins in?

true.... my main question is can you stay at the same TYPE of execrises for long time( year or +) and not plateu by making usre ur adding weight and sometimes switching set and reptaitons numbers? what im doing like said abvew is assing new exercise at end of each muscle and removing one for example ONLY ONE is switched something new

so same excrises or even switching one is ok at end..... just keep adding weight and reps ill be fine?>

Top Bottom