Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did I Get Scammed!? Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Joeda

Hey everyone,

I'm worried that I got scammed! :eek:

I went to a site named massroids.com to buy some clen and have been waiting a long time for them to send out my product.

I placed the order on May 3rd and here it is May 9th and they still have not sent it out! On their site where it says "payment received status" it just says "pending".

The payment method they used was through moneygram. I emailed them asking what the holdup was and they DID email me back saying that there were some local holidays where they are, I think the Ukraine because that's where they had me send the moneygram to, and that they would send it out asap.

So, then I went to their website just a few minutes ago to check my order status again, and now I can't log into my account at all! :mad:

Are any of you familiar with this website or have done business with them? Are they legit or did I get ripped off?

Can any of you recommend a reliable website to by clen from? One that won't scam me!

Also, I don't know if this is a factor or not. But their site (when I WAS able to log in that is) always was terribly slow. I'd click on a link and it would take a long time to switch pages. I know it's not due to a slow connection because other pages like Google or Youtube would load very fast.

Please read the rules then edit your post.

no sources son.

also, as far as scams go, if it looks like a giant turd and smells like a giant turd, it's probably a giant turd. feels like a scam, probably got scammed.

I'm sorry I wasn't aware I broke a rule.
Would be so kind as to give me a link to the rules?
I looked around the EF and could not locate them myself.

That is exactly why you got scammed. If I didn't know better i would feel sorry for you.

I'm sorry I wasn't aware I broke a rule.
Would be so kind as to give me a link to the rules?
I looked around the EF and could not locate them myself.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...d-paid-account-use-site-come-read-649306.html - <<< Here. You couldn't find the rules ... to me that is just an indication of being too lazy to search for them. You managed to find the Steroids Forum ... and the rules are a sticky ... you see them even before you see any other thread. Now ... please edit your post and remove the name of the site you purchased (tried to purchase) from.

Read the rules I'm locking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom