Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid forum rules. Also you do not need a paid account to use this site. Come read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

First off before I explain the rules of the site I want to clear something up for anyone new reading this right now. I hear this almost a 100 times a week when people call me. I hear them say " I thought you have to have a paid account to use elitefitness??" NO!!!!!!!!! you do not have to have a paid account. THis is something retarded the site has been doing for years and has yet to fix it. When you try to post, or try to look at a forum or try to do anything and it tells you that you cant because you do not have a platinum account. ITS A LIE!!!!
What it really means is you did not follow directions properly. When you sign up for a membership to the site anf fill out all the crap. The site sends you a "account activation email"
. In that email is a link that you must click in order to make your account active. If you do not click this link then your account is not active and you will get that stupid msg telling you that you must have a paid account to do what you are trying to do. NO you do not need a paid account what you need is to follow directions and activate your account by clicking on the email the site sent you. If you can not find the email look in your junk folder it ends up there some times. If you lost the email then get a new email account and then go through the process again. Only this time follow directions find the account activation email and click on the link sent to you. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling.This includes prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

2) EF staff do not do source checks, and we dont get involved in scammer issues. These are just other aspects of buying and selling and are no concern of ours.

3) The PM system is not for soliciting sources Anyone "doing business" in a e-legal manner of anykind on this site will be banned.

If you receive a PM soliciting sources or offering to sell you something, or asking for a source check, please forward it to Me Needtogetaas Ext elite Moderator.

4) We dont discuss the use of recreational drugs (meth, coke, X, GHB, K, etc). There's no place for that on a Fitness and Bodybuilding Board.

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

6. We treat each and every member with respect on this forum. If you turn out to be more trouble then you are worth. Always fighting,name calling , and acting like a child. We will show you the door.

7. If you do not have a advertising contract then you are not a sponsor of this site. You are not allowed to advertise a product, a service,or try and sell anything on this site unless you have spoken to the admin and leaders of this site and a adverting agreement has been made. If you do you will be banned

8. When a mod says do it. Just do it. End of discussion. We will not tolerate people giving the staff a hard time about doing there jobs. No matter how you feel about it or how right you think you are.

If you feel a mod is abusing there job,treating you unfair,or doing something wrong. You need to talk to a admin myself or If non of them can be found stilleto. Big rick rock and Ef frank are the admin of this site. We mod the mods,Not you.

If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.
Saying "I know you're going to do it anyway even though it's a mistake" is not "providing guidance" -- it is a cop-out.

9. you talk about dnp you are banned. No chances what so ever.

10. When talking about research chemicals that come from a research chemical site it is now a rule that you are not allowed to speak in the first person.
You ether talk about your research use of the products from these companies or not at all. This is a rule and it is now the law!!! We do not discus the use of research chemicals on this site for anything other then the use of research.

Last edited:
Simple and easy to read , im gonna save the link .

Brad.

Im new to this site so this is probably a dumb question. I just read the rules and the last one said if you talk about dnp you are banned. Am i allowed to ask what dnp is without being banned?

Im new to this site so this is probably a dumb question. I just read the rules and the last one said if you talk about dnp you are banned. Am i allowed to ask what dnp is without being banned?

don't even ask or worry about it. Its not for you.

This last rule is not up for discussion. Any mention of dnp and you get banned. I think the rules are clear now. Thanks for understanding.

there seems to be confusion about slin here, or at least im confused. its not in the rules. one guy says its ok another removes threads. is slin talk allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom