Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diabetic diet

CheapPinz

Did you know all the facts about the "food pyramid" are absolute propaganda? I probably don't need to say it, because anyone with a modicum of knowledge KNOWS to get show ready, he has to eat a certain way. And its not an unhealthy diet...its actually the way more of us should be eating.
In a nutshell: limit your refined sugar. limit your carbs.
Do these two things and you'll be leaner and healthier. Its a keto diet to a lesser degree...

That is true. I was borderline diabetic (type II) until I changed my diet to a ckd diet. While I use simple sugars, etc on carb day, I keep my carbs to 30gms or less on no carb days of diet. As an example, my average blood sugar level before meals averaged around 90 and after meals averaged around 120-140. Not that high I know, but I felt like shit. After starting the ckd diet, my before dinner blood sugar levels were in the mid 70's and after meals averaging 80-90. When I go off the ckd for too much time (like 2 carb days instead of 1) my sugar levels elevate drastically.

So, now I keep to the ckd diet as much as possible.

I loved telling my nutrition teacher that her food pyramid was total crap. It's because we push it down the throats of all levels of school children that fattys are popping up everywhere. I'm a diabetic, and man it's been a year and a half since I've felt even the slightest sign since I started low carb, and carb cycling diets. F. U. Stupid misleading food pyramid.

Top Bottom