Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHT steroids have reduced my gyno.

shaved_ape

So im running this

1-4 Superdrol 30mg ED
1-10 Tren E 700mg
1-10 Test E 300mg
5-10 Mast E
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

Had onset of gyno symptoms from week 3 and it slowly developed till week 7. Worst iv had and I wanted to cut cycle short. I had aromasin up to 25mg ED and even added Adex 1mg ED, 0.5mg Prami ED. So I was sure estro wasn't the issue, prolactin shouldn't be the issue.

But thats when the Mast E and Winstrol started kicking in. Now at week 8 my gyno is shrinking, and im very happy, the combination of the two DHT's have reduced my gyno, and hopefully remains gone throughout.

Just thought id share this with you because it not just estrogen and prolactin to watch out for its low DHT levels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is no scientific evidence supporting that.

If anything I would bet your AI's were bunk, with that much AI and dopamine agonist I would surely bet you would feel like crap.

I too would be concerned that the Aromasin and Adex were bunk.
I ran masteron and stanazol off season for years to keep estro down. They kept estro just low enough to do the trick for me. Stanazol may inhibit progesterone to some extent.

There is no scientific evidence supporting that.

If anything I would bet your AI's were bunk, with that much AI and dopamine agonist I would surely bet you would feel like crap.

There is no science in any gyno formation, its all guess work. A handful of hormones can cause it, whether there is an abundance of a particular hormone or the lack of another.

Oh I didnt mention I also ran Formastanzol week 1-4 10 pumps a day. So is that bunk too?

When you look at this cycle, its hard to imagine estrogen being a problem anyway. Only 300mgs of Test. The Tren and the Drol were the gyno causing steroids here. For what scientific reason I have no clue. As my Prami is prescription, it was not prolactin, or 0.5mg was not enough? This is what makes me believe it was the cause of another hormone or lack there of.

There is no science in any gyno formation, its all guess work. A handful of hormones can cause it, whether there is an abundance of a particular hormone or the lack of another.

Oh I didnt mention I also ran Formastanzol week 1-4 10 pumps a day. So is that bunk too?

the best....and i mean the best anti gyno or getting rid of gyno protocol -

ralox @ 45-60mg ED
masteron @ 400mg wk
aromasin @ 12.5mg ED
caber @ .25mg ED

the strong DHT envirorment the mast creates makes it very very hard for gyno. Than the serm gets all the breast tissue E and the stane keeps total E & E2 down. caber for any prolactin or progesterone type gyno or issue.

ralox @ 45-60mg ED
masteron @ 400mg wk
aromasin @ 12.5mg ED
caber @ .25mg ED

the strong DHT envirorment the mast creates makes it very very hard for gyno. Than the serm gets all the breast tissue E and the stane keeps total E & E2 down. caber for any prolactin or progesterone type gyno or issue.

......i dont even know what caber or ralox are.

ralox @ 45-60mg ED
masteron @ 400mg wk
aromasin @ 12.5mg ED
caber @ .25mg ED

Nice, agreed. This a a great anti gyno concoction

Top Bottom