Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or off cy

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

Yeah after some more research I have decided to just go with the Dermacrine. Thanks again for this thread man. I have read it twice now.

Re: Dermacrine!!!!Why it makes you feel so good, and why its so good for you on or of

Dermacrine
dermacrine now at rlssupplements.com exclusive seller of the product. Use the discount code ruthless10

great stuff!
didnt know it was there now.
I must be out of the loop this week lol

bumpage for the dermacrine fans

Real soon guys. Will have the new RS-Transaderm which will be 60 days worth of this only in a much better transdermal delivery system.

I was going to report the crap out of this thread what with the links not working and product not available, but looks like the good word is getting out again..

love me some derma..

Can't wait for RS-Transderma.

Top Bottom