Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

denise masino

She is well known for her enhanced pink bits.

My first coach told me about her and some of her websites and various performances, all to encourage me to stay nattie

nasty.... fitness/figure models are as far as i would go if were talking about banging a chick. anything more just looks gross to me, it would be like wrestling around with another dude in the dark...no thanks!

OK... I will leave this thread here only because women need to be educated about:

1. what steroid abuse can do to your *private parts*.

2. and how ugly and disgusting the seedy underworld of bodybuilding/fitness/figure/fitness modeling can be.

Other than that, it has NO MERIT HERE...

I will not tolerate anyone talking about competitive women/fitness models as if they are the dregs of society (whether they are... or not) or speak of these women (real or implied) as if they are sideshow freaks (whether they are or not) as it makes EVERYONE look bad.

So unless you know this woman personally (which I have met her and will keep my opinions to myself as I feel that my PERSONAL OPINION serves no one here) or have something INTELLIGENT to add to a discourse here, I will lock this thread.

Let's think for a minute...

This AINT the chat forum nor is it the between the sheets board. Let us all behave accordingly.

Top Bottom