Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DELTS tonight

JKurz1

Banned
Switch from delts and back to either delts/traps or delts/tris...wanted to get you thoughts......

M- off
T - chest/clves
W - Delts/Traps
T - off
F - Back
S - Arms
Sun - Legs

thoughts on :

DBell press 5x5
OHP 2x8
lat. raise - 2x8
frnt raise with bar - 2 x 8
rear flys - 3x8-10
traps x 4-5 sets....smith reverse or dbell...........thanks bros

5x5 with Delts/back is just too much.......delts are getting neglected because I do deads first.....will "K" for some solid thoughts.........

How many sets do you do for Back, Arms & Legs bro? Just curious. I was thinking that you might be able to combine one of those with another day, and get yourself an extra day of recouperation. Just a thought.

The Delt routine looks good! Personally, I prefer to balance out my sets more than that, but to each his own. In other words, I would do more direct sets for mid & rear Delts. If you count the DBP, & OHP as mid-delt work though, then that works too.

Kurz-to much on front delts, they get blasted with almost any pressing motion.

Seate Barbell Press-5x5
Push Press 2x8-10
Rear Flyes 2x12
Face-pulls 3x12
Shurgs 3x10 Db's
3x10 Bar shrugs
5-hard sets +13 secondary= 18 sets at about 45-50 minutes

JKurz1 said:
mid-delt work...........

They work front-delts primarily. If you are happy with the secondary work that the mid-delts are receiving from the lifts you mentioned though, then that's cool. I'd do more direct sets that just 2 though. That's what I was sayin'.

I'd balance out the sets a little more. Say 4 for each head. Just my opinion.

Right on Lord S - I'm on that routine tonight...........face pulls on the lat machine? It's solid to skip tris and do them with bis?
I like Dbell 5x5 better, but we'll see.....toss me a solid 5x5 for back tomorrow.........

Deads 5x5
Dbell rows - 2x8-10

Back Sweet and Simple:
Deadlift 5x5
Yate's Row with full one second pause at chest 2x8-10
Lat pulldowns (grip facing you but wide) 3x8-10, Get the full contraction at end and pull with elbows not hands.

Then some calf work so you won't have to do them on Leg day

Nice post bro...I did it this am and it was solid...........had to toss in about 8-10 more sets for back (dbell rows, hypers, etc) but still intense.....that routine you posted would take me 20 minutes.....minus the calves (do them on Monday...) you arent in the gym for an hour?

Top Bottom