Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deload day vs skipping

oso0960

Which scenario is better:

Monday - Workout
Wednesday - Deload
Friday - Workout
Monday - Workout

OR

Monday - Workout
Thursday - Workout
Monday - Workout

Or is there no difference? Either way I need a little bit of a break.

You get to flush the damaged muscle with blood and encourage repair, flush out toxins, burn calories, relase "workout hormones", stretch, practice skill, etc.

Deloading is important. Remember i asked the same thing? i wanted to skip wednesdays squats but you said to do them and i did and i was glad. Like musketeer said blood flow encourages recovery and flushes out bad shit. burns calories. good stuff.

Thanks everyone. Looks like I'll be working out today then.

Deloading is important. Remember i asked the same thing? i wanted to skip wednesdays squats but you said to do them and i did and i was glad. Like musketeer said blood flow encourages recovery and flushes out bad shit. burns calories. good stuff.

Haha you're right. I guess I already knew the answer, just wanted to find an excuse not to workout today :p

i agree with the responses, per most people... but i have an extremely physically demanding job, consisting of lifting, stacking, bending, etc... and because of the extreme nature of my job, i do better with days off than deloads... so if you have a job where you are constantly moving and lifting for 12 hrs a day i would go with the second option... otherwise the first like they said...

Top Bottom