Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decreased Kidney & Liver Function

blowup21

I went to the doctor and they told me I had decreased kidney and liver function. They told me it was not good to see this in a person that is only in there early 20's. He also said my creatinine levels were high. I have a constant dry mouth. I've had this problem before when I was younger and the doctor told me it was from taking the supplement Creatine. I also was on a high protein diet for a few months which might have caused this. However, my deit has been better for about 2 weeks now. I am tired a lot and need a lot of sleep.

What does this mean? Do I have diabetes possibly? I plan to lower my creatine does or even stop taking it for a while. Is there any home test I can take to check for diabetes? Or to find out whats going on with my kidneys?

I went to the doctor and they told me I had decreased kidney and liver function. They told me it was not good to see this in a person that is only in there early 20's. He also said my creatinine levels were high. I have a constant dry mouth. I've had this problem before when I was younger and the doctor told me it was from taking the supplement Creatine. I also was on a high protein diet for a few months which might have caused this. However, my deit has been better for about 2 weeks now. I am tired a lot and need a lot of sleep.

What does this mean? Do I have diabetes possibly? I plan to lower my creatine does or even stop taking it for a while. Is there any home test I can take to check for diabetes? Or to find out whats going on with my kidneys?

Did the physician not elaborate on your condition? Decreased liver and kidney function could mean a hell of a lot things, from mild, transient impairment, to serious, chronic conditions.
And yes heavy complete protein consumption can put a bit of a temporary load on the major organs of elimination, namely the liver and kidneys.

Top Bottom