Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Testosterone, battle to the death

What have you seen more gains on?

• Deca durabolin

Votes: 43 26.9%
  • Test propinate

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Test enanthate

Votes: 78 48.8%
  • Test suspension

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Deca vs Test, battle to the death

solidspine said:
Testosterone vs deca, no comparison,

Test is much more anabolic
Wrong. Nandrolone is much more anabolic than test but because of it's low androgenic properties it does not produce the gains like test does. That is why deca was manufactured in the first place. They wanted high anabolism without the andro effects.

boston789 said:
What do you guys think about NPP? Nelson, Omega??

Same as deca with a shorter acting ester. The only advantage is use in tested competitions since Deca is detectable long after the anabolic effects are gone.

Nice. I'm thinking about (July timeframe) doing a prop/npp/winny run. Just wanted to see what you thought about npp.

OMEGA said:
Deca armomatizes at about 20%.

Further the Progesterone sides tend to be expressed stronger while stacked with Test and lackluster AI management. That is to say if E levels are high the then Progesterone sides tend to be expressed much MUCH more.

Deca for MANY offers extra Anabolism without sides, and perhaps the greatest benefits is what it may offer joints, tendon and bone and mineral composition.

It has its place in conservative doses. NOT high doses

I eat knowledge like this for dinner! I'm doing test cyp (400 per week) and I have plenty of deca staring at me but unopened. I would like to work in the deca with the test for the "joint" happiness but I'm not sure what dose. Thinking maybe 200 per week with the test cyp. I just know I must stay mindful of the gyno risks and do a good PCT. I'm in week 3 of my test cycle so I don't think I will stack the deca until next time :confused:

Ulter said:
I know what to do. Anabolic Fitness will start selling deca. Then we can have these polls once a week to see if it works. :D

Dude I gotta say Red Blast is worthless for me. And CEE tastes like paint. Two thumbs down.Way Down. YYYYYUUCK!

Idealy no cycle should be without test. Read that again. Deca will reduce your natural test close to 0 which will take more than 3 weeks to get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom