Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Testosterone, battle to the death

What have you seen more gains on?

• Deca durabolin

Votes: 43 26.9%
  • Test propinate

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Test enanthate

Votes: 78 48.8%
  • Test suspension

Votes: 18 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Deca vs Test, battle to the death

OMEGA said:
of COURSE it does at higher doses and they are hardcore

I think I was commenting on the comment that it is "USELESS and OUTDATED"

To be clear imho Deca should be used at NO more then 400 mgs a week

and in many cases if not most just 250-300 mgs a week

thats the clarification forgot to add.

The benefits it provides to those susceptible to its benefits are overwhelmingly positive.

Happy Easter

I didn't say useless -- just pointless since there's other stuff that's better IMO. I've found as little as 200 mgs of deca to be bloating and supressive.

thats sucks

Deca is like Peanut butter on this Jelly Sandwich

Amazing the difference in individual responses to different chemicals.

Reminds of when I read about Dorian Yates having mostly average genetics except for his back, but amazing response to AAS.

Part of the reason I find AAS so fascinating.

OMEGA said:
thats sucks

Deca is like Peanut butter on this Jelly Sandwich

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Deca. I wouldn't take it without Test, but it blows me the hell up...

beefcake28 said:
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Deca. I wouldn't take it without Test, but it blows me the hell up...

Yep, lots of water.

Interesting how water retention can be so appealing (it was the basis of the popularity of pro-hormones) yet guys take anti-e's, which lessen gains, to reduce bloat. Seems like a lot of stuff to counteract each other.

Nelson Montana said:
Yep, lots of water.

Interesting how water retention can be so appealing (it was the basis of the popularity of pro-hormones) yet guys take anti-e's, which lessen gains, to reduce bloat. Seems like a lot of stuff to counteract each other.

Yeah, there is a lot of water bloat, but my strength goes through the roof as well... And the whole joint lubrication thing helps me out A LOT. I don't get that from EQ, or anything else for that matter.

beefcake28 said:
Yeah, there is a lot of water bloat, but my strength goes through the roof as well... And the whole joint lubrication thing helps me out A LOT. I don't get that from EQ, or anything else for that matter.

Yes, again, it's water. Water lubricates joints and increases contractile strength. Which is why I think it's counterproductive to use anti-e's for bloat.

If you like the effect of increased water there are ways to do it without killing your dick.

Nelson Montana said:
Yes, again, it's water. Water lubricates joints and increases contractile strength. Which is why I think it's counterproductive to use anti-e's for bloat.

If you like the effect of increased water there are ways to do it without killing your dick.

Deca doesn't kill my dick... which, I am well aware, is unusual. But, I'm not gonna argue the issue. I have experience with running just about everything out there, and keep going back to Deca. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom