Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca + Test E cycle. In need of help!

aloronaldo123

A friend of mine (A bodybuilder) suggested that I should do a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - + testosterone enanthate cycle so I'm about to start it soon. They're both from Alpha Pharma, 10 ampoules of 1 ml each (250 mg/ml). But before I start it, I want to ask a few questions.

I'm 5'9 (Around 175 cm) and around 58 kg. This is my first cycle. I've been going to the gym for almost a year now.

He told me to do the cycle over 4 weeks, 2 injections per week (Sunday and Wednesday)

Week 1: Sunday: 500 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 500 mg Deca
Week 2: Sunday: 500 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 500 mg Deca
Week 3: Sunday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca
Week 4: Sunday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca

But I have a feeling that 750 mg each for the first 2 weeks is too much. Should I spread the cycle to 6 weeks or maybe 8? Should I take Test E only?

What I don't want is to do a long cycle, say 10 or 12 weeks. Maybe I should've done more research before buying the steroids, but I didn't, so any help would be really really appreciated. And I really need the help!

Thanks in advance.

If you are planning on doing a 4-week Test E and Deca cycle I suggest you do more research. These are long-estered compounds, week 4 is barely when you would start to notice any slight difference as the compounds would be kicking-in (sometimes even later). A cycle consisted of only long-estered compounds should be at least 8-10 weeks.

A friend of mine (A bodybuilder) suggested that I should do a Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - + testosterone enanthate cycle so I'm about to start it soon. They're both from Alpha Pharma, 10 ampoules of 1 ml each (250 mg/ml). But before I start it, I want to ask a few questions.

I'm 5'9 (Around 175 cm) and around 58 kg. This is my first cycle. I've been going to the gym for almost a year now.

He told me to do the cycle over 4 weeks, 2 injections per week (Sunday and Wednesday)

Week 1: Sunday: 500 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 500 mg Deca
Week 2: Sunday: 500 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 500 mg Deca
Week 3: Sunday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca
Week 4: Sunday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca | Wednesday: 250 mg Test E + 250 mg Deca

But I have a feeling that 750 mg each for the first 2 weeks is too much. Should I spread the cycle to 6 weeks or maybe 8? Should I take Test E only?

What I don't want is to do a long cycle, say 10 or 12 weeks. Maybe I should've done more research before buying the steroids, but I didn't, so any help would be really really appreciated. And I really need the help!

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the board...here's a little tough love;

This is a freakin' train wreck. You are far too light, have far too little training experience, and have absolutely zero knowledge of how juice works.

This sounds harsh. This is the truth. What you are thinking of doing will not help you in any way and will cause some serious damage to your body.

Test eth or cyp for starters (keep it simple) you can do one inject a week at 500mg, or two injects a week (250mg)for more stable blood levels. either way will give you the same results.

So what should I do? Should I do a test e only cycle? I've got 10 ampoules (250 mg/ml each), so that's 2500 mg.

You should stick around here and get a good knowledge of juice before you start anything...in the meantime you need to get your nutrition in check. Best way to do this is to find a QUALIFIED nutrition expert in your area. NOT ONLINE.

You should stick around here and get a good knowledge of juice before you start anything...in the meantime you need to get your nutrition in check. Best way to do this is to find a QUALIFIED nutrition expert in your area. NOT ONLINE.

I agree 100%

Top Bottom