Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle n pain

You guys just started pinning and your already doing 600mgs of deca and 600mgs enanthate?! That's crazy...start lower dosages so your muscle gets used to it at first consistency is more important than quantity!!

You guys just started pinning and your already doing 600mgs of deca and 600mgs enanthate?! That's crazy...start lower dosages so your muscle gets used to it at first consistency is more important than quantity!!

Wrong thread I guess , I pinned 1ml of 200mgs deca twice a week so it's only 2ml (400mgs) per week

I work at a hospital ,what you have is called a sterile abcess, you need to have that seen about.

Radar don't you think placing a heating pad on there for atleast 4 hours every night will get it out of there?
Don't drain it, it will go from sterile to infection quickly.
If you feel the need to have it drained go to your dr.

Ive done this before but with winstrol I loaded to much into shoulder worst pain I've ever had in my life tried to fight through it , my shoulder turned purple an was extremely swollen went to ER next morning they had no idea what to do so try gave me anti inflammatory and pain medication

Btw it took me at least 3 weeks to feel better an still to this day it' can get sore if I move it at the right angle ...be careful we don't want injuies!

Seems like this is quite common problem (though one month is a stretch) first time on deca. I have the same after 10 days after seventh incection. Maybe the 1' is too short and you should use 1.5. At least that's what I am gonna do next even though myn1.5 21G needles looks like monsters.

What about using tiger balm and ibuprofen cream at the spot?

Seems like this is quite common problem (though one month is a stretch) first time on deca. I have the same after 10 days after seventh incection. Maybe the 1' is too short and you should use 1.5. At least that's what I am gonna do next even though myn1.5 21G needles looks like monsters.

What about using tiger balm and ibuprofen cream at the spot?

The guy who jabbed it into my shoulder did it very fast, it didn't even take him more than 2 secs , n maybe he jabbed it not too deep, would jab it quick or not deep cause it to stay like that for this long ??

Top Bottom