Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca cycle n pain

Radar don't you think placing a heating pad on there for atleast 4 hours every night will get it out of there?
Don't drain it, it will go from sterile to infection quickly.
If you feel the need to have it drained go to your dr.

He has already said that he massaged & Heated it after it happened, I highly doubt it would do anything after this length of time.

bro what are the exact symptoms of sterile abscess?

It's a lump under the skin, you can feel it shift if you press on it (if it's large enough)
I had one from injecting into my forearm, over time it will get worse, you don't want all that goo sitting there under your skin waiting to cause a more serious problem,see a Dr,It won't hurt,He'll numb the skin around that area and Drain it.

It's a lump under the skin, you can feel it shift if you press on it (if it's large enough)
I had one from injecting into my forearm, over time it will get worse, you don't want all that goo sitting there under your skin waiting to cause a more serious problem,see a Dr,It won't hurt,He'll numb the skin around that area and Drain it.

It's getting smaller now, honestly I wanted to double check if it was the gear, fast injecting or infection that caused it.
I admit that the guy used a perfume to clean the area as we didn't have a cleaning liquid that time.

I will try keep applying heat for a week n if it didn't do anything I will do as u suggested for sure

Top Bottom