Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Equipose stack??

dundy17

Hi, i was wondering if 500mg/week of equipose and 300mg/week deca would be an acceptable cycle.

I was gonna run deca for 10 weeks and Equipose for 12 weeks.

I know people usually have test stacked with deca but what can you guys say about equipose and deca?

Thank you, any other info can be added if needed.

no this is not, i was originally going to stack my deca with enanthate but i was told that doing it with equipoise would be better, but i was skeptical cause you need test

Ya but do u think i would be fine even though im not running a test, ive read other threads and people say they still get great results

If you don't run test with deca you will have a non funcional dick !! So get if yiou want to go that route its up to you !! If your experienced I would throw it deca eq and test ... Bad ass cycle .. Imo.. Run dostinex or bromo with deca use forma stanzol... Have a good pct and you'll be happy with ur results...

Hi, i was wondering if 500mg/week of equipose and 300mg/week deca would be an acceptable cycle.

I was gonna run deca for 10 weeks and Equipose for 12 weeks.

I know people usually have test stacked with deca but what can you guys say about equipose and deca?

Thank you, any other info can be added if needed.

If I were stacking the two..I personally would go 400mg of each per week.

I just cant imagine deca without test youll give yourself temporary ED and thats more complicated to fix then just throwin in a test baseline

Top Bottom