Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca/anavar or deca/winny cycle ? ?

THE SMACK

ok heres the question.. i got enough deca for a 8 week cycle. this will be the second time i took it.. liked it alot the first time.. this time i want to add somethin.. first time i gained alot of weight this time i kind of want to use it more for muscle only gain not as much fat bc i was just goin for bulk last time. i plan on doin cardio on it which i didnt last time.. ive heard winny tabs and deca is a good stack...but my friend told me about anavar. and i was wondering how good it would be with deca? he said its really good (anavar alone that is) and he got great results from it alone.. someone let me know if u would.. i dont want to get into somethin i shouldnt.. thanks everyone..

Either winny or oxandrolone (anavar) is good. The only problem I have with the ox is the price. Ridiculous.

But if you can get the ox at or about the same price as the winny, I would opt for the ox. It's just a real neat a.s.

But I don't think you can lose either way. Do either of them at 50mg/day and you will be pleased.

thanks guys.. yeah i was worried about the price of anavar, but he said its real safe and very effective ... im gonna look and see how much i can get my hands on and for what prices then im sure ill make my descision on how much i want to put into this.. thanks so far..

I use site injections for Winny and they've never been a waste of it, that's why I reserve my ass for the hard stuff

Maybe I'll get flamed again for saying this, but personally, I would only do or recommend EITHER Oxandrolone only or Test/Deca/Winny. Test is too cheap and important for multiple bodily functions to eliminate from a cycle that shuts your HPTA down like Deca/Winny.

thanks for more info guys, the only reason i wanted to really go with an oral was bc i didnt want to go with another injectable.. a shot once or twice a week is enough man...for me at least..anyways..just wanted to try and help set things straight a little..if its not worth to money to add an oral.. i will just stick with the deca but hell for an extra 150-200 why the hell not if the results will be greater.. just let me know if anyone comes up with anything else.. thanks guys.

whoa never knoew that or thought of it.. thanks for that tip pimpin..is that hard to do? bc i remember last time i had a lil trouble with drawin the oil, but i think it was bc i had some bad needles.. i ordered some now.. let me know.. about that..

Technically, the best way to do it is to have some extra 19 or 20g needles around. Draw your Deca into your syringe, change needles and then draw the Test, then change to your injecting needle (alot of guys might find the needle changing excessive, but it is the most sterile approach). Doing this typically requires 2 injects per week depending on the concentrations of your gear and esters.

Top Bottom