Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Debating proper lgd dose

one of my objectives is going to be avoiding suppression. this is why I'm going to forgo using anabolic steroids and instead I'm going to go with sarms
I'm debating whether to use lgd4033 at 5 mg or 10 mg a day. if I increase the those higher will it cause more suppression or is that just bro science?
I don't want a permanently mess with my testosterone levels. right now I'm 165 lb so I'm not that heavy. and I am 5 ft 8 in and I'm 22 years old
i like lgd with gw. just run a mini pct and you will be good
make sure you use s4s or umbrella

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

one of my objectives is going to be avoiding suppression. this is why I'm going to forgo using anabolic steroids and instead I'm going to go with sarms
I'm debating whether to use lgd4033 at 5 mg or 10 mg a day. if I increase the those higher will it cause more suppression or is that just bro science?
I don't want a permanently mess with my testosterone levels. right now I'm 165 lb so I'm not that heavy. and I am 5 ft 8 in and I'm 22 years old
I would go with 10mg for a male and if female cut in half

You WILL still get SOME suppression.

Dylan covered you. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom