Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***deadlift And Paralyzed???****

BROS. THIS IS NO LIE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN A GUY PULL ALL THE WEIGHTS OF ONE SIDE...LAST WEEK THIS GUY WAS SQUATING 405 ... WHEN HE WAS DONE HIS SETS THE BRO PULLED OFF ALL THE WEIGHTS OFF ONE SIDE 1ST THE BAR WENT FLYING OFF THE RACK AND NEARLY HIT HIS PARTNER!! WHAT A MOURON...

MILK=STRONG BONES

Sorry to freak ya out ULTRA....just wanted to show what happens when you don't drink your milk! :eek2: LOL

TRAIN HARD!!!!! said:
BROS. THIS IS NO LIE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN A GUY PULL ALL THE WEIGHTS OF ONE SIDE...LAST WEEK THIS GUY WAS SQUATING 405 ... WHEN HE WAS DONE HIS SETS THE BRO PULLED OFF ALL THE WEIGHTS OFF ONE SIDE 1ST THE BAR WENT FLYING OFF THE RACK AND NEARLY HIT HIS PARTNER!! WHAT A MOURON...

lol you spelt "moron" wrong. hehe
anyways

that picture is disturbing....
thats why when i do squats i use the machine that locks when you go down too far...

HOLY SHIT thats a fucking sick picture....

ultragainz said:
someone told me that they wear wacthing this thing on tv they were showing the ER room in the hospita that this guy got parayzed?how i go heavy and need to know some info hear...there are people going up to 700 pounds or more and what happened to that guy?

I've been told by a PT that most of the weight is supported by L4/L5, and if a ligament tears, the situation becomes unstable and a disc would bulge. But being paralyzed? That's got to be a freak accident. That's a bad case of "Shit Happens."

One should ALWAYS squat inside a squat rack or inside the power rack. I don´t know why some people don´t do this.

Injury on the squat and deadlift are cause by poor form and/or people trying to lift too heavy for them.

Squats and deadlift are the most powerful tools to increase strengh and overall body mass. Just do them with care.

Top Bottom