Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DcupSheepNipples retard shit=ihateosama

T

TerraNoble

Correction:I also blasted another retard as in DcupSheepNipples who is as dumb as the other character Ihateosamashit...

Everyone else in EF Forum my hat off..

Coincidence?

After I red megablasted "ihate osama"sorry ass , almost instantly I got some red karma from the other retard DcupSheepNipples .. DcupSheepNipples that explains this cheap double ego stunt...Poor souls>>>

SO IT HAS BEEN EXPOSED!!! DCUPSHEEPNIPPLES IS OSAMA. Well, DCUP, from pissing off me, TerraNoble and others, you can expect a shitload of red if you red zap us first.

By the way DCUP, you say TerraNoble and me will never be Mods (like we ever asked!). But last time I checked, for all your supposed knowledge and posts, you yourself are not a Mod when there are Moderators on EF who have not been here as long as you, or don't have as many posts as you, and nowere near the amount of green karma you have. EXAMPLE: Look at the amount of green karma and posts from the Mod guards, then compare it to you!

Hating makes the world go 'round.....where would all of the religions and military/industrial complexes of the world be without it?

DcupSheepNipples retard shit=ihateosama (post #1)
Correction:I also blasted another retard as in DcupSheepNipples who is as dumb as the other character Ihateosamashit...

Everyone else in EF Forum my hat off..

Reinstated Ihateosama

Wrong.

I dont want you to give all these guys and gals a bad rap. It went from The Ranger to Kayne to Dcupsheepnipples. Who is next pamela or chesty? What about Wodin he has 10,000 plus posts. With your logic Ihateosama must be TerraNoble or the Hulkster. It would not suprise me. Maybe this was all just made up by you.:alien:

But still KAYNE is THE MOTHER FUCKING MAN.

Too much hating...

Gymrat is right you guys have to much hating going on.

The question is who is Russian Power:confused:

Last edited:
IhateOsama said:

Reinstated Ihateosama

Wrong.

I dont want you to give all these guys and gals a bad rap. It went from The Ranger to Kayne to Dcupsheepnipples. Who is next pamela or chesty? What about Wodin he has 10,000 plus posts. With your logic Ihateosama must be TerraNoble or the Hulkster. It would not suprise me. Maybe this was all just made up by you.:alien:

But still KAYNE is THE MOTHER FUCKING MAN.

Gymrat is right you guys have to much hating going on.

The question is who is Russian Power:confused:

Whoever you are , or whatever handle you use, you are just a prick who is cowardly hiding behind mom's apron and spewing shit around...

Grow up kid and face the world....

Whoever you are , or whatever handle you use, you are just a prick who is cowardly hiding behind mom's apron and spewing shit around...

Peace on Earth bor. Not hiding anything Im just being peaceful with all the hating going on.

We, I mean I had you guys going good. I cant believe you fell for this. lol I deserve so much karma for your entertainment. Give me all your green -Terranoble

Last edited:
You all can piss off TerraNoble, ihateosama, Hulkster! I fucking check my PM's and every one asks if I'm ihateosama or TerraNoble how can you take that shit? I don't have time for you little game right now nor will I for some time! All three of you and who ever else better keep me out of your threesome gangbang! Take your used cum bucket elsewhere swallow hard and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Fucking idiots!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :chesty: :fistfullo :chainsaw: :destroy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom